Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FEATURE] Custom Crops -- DONE
For some reason, a mutation to coconuts that increased THROWFORCE would be frightening. There's no better way to crack open some tropical freshness than by using someone else's coconut!
I can see it now: a tater spends most of the game undercover growing the Hell Coconut, then prays for a set of baseball clothing and goes to town throwing said coconut into people with superloaf levels of deadly force. (Speaking of which, have we added bats that can hit objects at people yet)

That's a murderbone spree I could definitely live with. That or a jersey and play it dodgeball style.
Coconut throwforce would be glorious, but it should probably scale very slowly so as to require time and effort to make, ala omega weed.
ZeWaka did a set of sprites for me, so I'll be re doing the Peanut Butter Sandwich Plant again. This project is becoming a world of its own. I wont make it much larger. I'll just finish the pineapple, coffee, then make a Peanut Butter Sandwich Plant. Peanut Butter Sandwich crops are almost done. They might need nerfed to hell and back. I don't know how to edit seed count so they're seedless by default, but for the time being, you need to infuse a reagent to make them grow, which is bread.
Would you be willing to make a tree that grows synthburgers?
(06-18-2016, 09:47 PM)Vunterslaush Wrote: Would you be willing to make a tree that grows synthburgers?

I don't want to over complicate this project, so for now, no, but I can always do a part 2 and make more things.

Edit: Found a bug while eating pineapple slices. I have to fix that before I can start on the coffee plants.

All the icons are now done and considered final. Thanks Zewaka and Paco for their work. Also, thank you everyone who helped me in the IRC. I'll just fix this bug later and add the coffee plant. I just need to make it so coffee berries can be processed in the food processor to make coffee beans.
Pineapple slice bug is fixed. Now I just need to make the coffee plant and I'll be 100% done.

Edit: Doing a final compile and playtest before I add the final magic to github and request a pull.

Compile was a success, now I just need to balance things.

Found that I have one last bug to squash. Tomacco's harvest invisible seeds. Fixed that bug by making another bug. I'll fix this final bug and edit this post when I'm ready.

Bug fixed. Now I'll be doing the final edit on github.

Source code is final and ready for review. Thanks for your help everyone from the IRC. I'll update the main post with a screenshot of all the stuff in action.