Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new fart-based Admin Button and Mutation
After hearing so many stories in the Other forums (AKA the ones ya gotta fork over  Hope u got 10 bux for [Thanks for the gift. you know who you are]), I found out that back in the older times, you could fart yourself unconcious. This led to an idea for a mutation and an admin buttion

First, a Mutation that causes a good bit of stamina drain. this would give the classic goonstation greeting REALLY worth pulling off. I'd say about 5 for fart standard, up to 20 max for the buffed up ones that genetics does. Maybe add that to the High-Decay Digestion, so that the fart clouds are something to be avoided?

The Admin Button would do the same, but with a twist: It would also add the old stamina effect of taking some of YOUR Stamina, but make the drain on someone you are farting on double (so, for non-powered farts, 5 stamina to do 10 stamina damage to your opponent, and 20 max to do 40-50 max powered farts)

In short:  butt <=  GONK
if i could fart someone else into torpor i don't think i would ever do anything else
Just type me "fart to fart while unconcious
What's the point when you are on the ground, where your butt isn't on top of someone?