Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sartorius's Shitty Sprite Selection/Stupid Sound Stockyard
Rainbow 
Red apples for botany, red apples on sticks, and red candy apples.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sound effects. Includes favorites such as the wilhelm scream, the howie scream, bloodfart, a bunch of wizard noises, and multiple burps.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3oclxus90vrei...ds.7z?dl=0

Actual listener reviews:
<MollyMillions> "bloodfart.ogg" made me laugh so hard I cried
Some of these sound effects are striaght up hilarious. They sound like something from a cartoon. I won't say exactly how fitting that is (the answer is ok maybe not that much) but it's great. The overloading artifact noise would also be a nice addition.
The sound a shamecube makes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ud5mottycfyqrk...e.ogg?dl=0
Definitely a Nick Cage mask spraypainted white as a Halloween homage to a certain film. No sir. Lacks a dropped sprite.

Attached Files Image(s)

.dmi   mmyers.dmi (Size: 420 bytes / Downloads: 429)
A teleconferencing robot I made for my Metamorphosis Alpha/Stars without Number campaign. A mashup of robot parts and the ai on a track from the Mars Station that never was.

Attached Files Image(s)

A series of weaponized or absolutely horrible robots.

The Quadboogiebot, the Guncuritron, The Beepsktree, and the Beepsktree2.

A medibot that punches people in the groin.

Attached Files Image(s)

Suggestion: A securitron with a csaber.
(08-01-2018, 01:40 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Suggestion: A securitron with a csaber.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank you.
suggestion, a securitron with a smaller beepsky
The most horrifying thing I could think of, Bonzi Buddy.

Attached Files Image(s)

.dmi   bonzi.dmi (Size: 890 bytes / Downloads: 221)
A Buttonian ambassador from Uranus. Butt butt butt butt butt butt.
As genetic science advanced, so too did the need to engineer new forms of human to live in environments found on the Frontier and within the Solar System. Reports of the phenomenon known as the "Fartstorm" inspired a fanatical religious group to design a life-form that could survive in the fartiest of planets, Gas Giants. They believed that the butt was the only part of homo sapiens that was created in God's image, as the number of genetic sequences that involved butts and farting were evidence of His divine nature.
Transplanting their consciousnesses into a wheel-like life-form that did not need to breathe and stayed firm and tight under extraordinary gravitational stresses, the transhumans called themselves "Buttonians."

Attached Files Image(s)

.dmi   buttonian.dmi (Size: 863 bytes / Downloads: 208)