Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Edna Lucile
BYOND Username: EMP Fingers
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: Nights and Weekends

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've been playing for a tad bit under a year now and typically whenever I actually get into a game I like helping other people get used to and enjoy it. I figured being able to answer basic questions and throw advice at anyone who mentorhelps would be a good way of doing so. I'm particularly fond of games with a small number of total characters and while not miniscule, goon's SS13 definitely has that in its favor. I enjoy the dynamic of people logging on and everyone knowing one another.

I was incredibly impressed when I first started at the help I received, from both mentors and non mentors alike. Almost everyone seemed willing to answer questions and help you out which made me even more partial to the game.

I've got experience in every department as well as a few heads, engineering being my weakest. I recall being able to start the engine in the most basic sense on Cog1 but haven't made that attempt on Cog2 so far. I've got a bunch of time basically everywhere else, probably preferring medical staff overall. But despite having my preference I still fully know my way around science, hydroponics, mechanics, security and the like.

You could say I have a bit of a bland personality. I'm very utilitarian in the way I do things, preferring to walk up to someone dying, slap a few patches on them, dose them with enough epi to bring them back and then walk off to the next person. I've never been partial to sitting in the bar and conducting smalltalk, but I don't think that makes me unfriendly. As such I'm a bit disliking of strong RP and haven't spent any time on destiny so far. I'm always willing to help out new players or explain mechanics and have given various people tutorials on different areas of the station. I've also calmed down quite a bit in terms of my antag rounds, rather than trying to kill everyone I'm more inclined to play around with the crew, hold hostages or cause non lethal chaos.

I don't have a vast expanse of antag experience as I had them on my do not play list for the first few months while I got used to game mechanics and station layout, but I've still played the majority of antags at some point in time and know the basics of them, helpful things like ("If you get hurt as a wizard, try drinking some of the tea in your shuttle!")

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I only recall being temp banned once for killing another player as a non antag, beyond that I don't believe I have any offenses
Edna is great and knows their stuff. They totally should become purple!  bee
Edna has always been super helpful and a not shit player. Give them the Purple.
Edna Lucile is very helpful, pretty knowledgeable, and would make a great mentor.
i haven't seen you in a while! You've taught me a few things when i started off so here's a biased vote yes. Dings it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it
Aye. Edna is good person or person like thing.

Been around, not shit, knows things -- Check.
Yeah, totally!
Thumbs Up 
yes
Got my vote.
I also vote yes
Edna is great! Would be a good choice for mentor.
Edna is pretty good from what I can remember about them.
Duh, yes.