Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new engineer traitor item.
Since the Singularity has died, we need a new traitor item for engineers. If Cogwerks sees this, I'm thinking Palpatine. Otherwise, I want some kinda thing to make the Thermo engine become a lava creator. Or something horribly damaging and probaly going to backfire on the engineer.
What's wrong with the singularity bomb?
Singularity bomb has been removed and power gloves are already the replacement item, we've been working on them for the past week. Should be finished shortly.
Oh, powergloves are in? BLESS YOU COGWERKS! BLESS YOU!
Oh wow that is cool, R.I.P Singurlarity
..But I liked the singularity bomb as a traitor item.
Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
Could we not have both seen as scientists have wide variety to choose from
nope
sentry gun
Can you keep it in the traitor QM's random traitor crate?
well apparently singularities have literally been removed from the code so no, RIP singularities forever
Power gloves are so much fun, I had a blast when I was given a pair to do justice with. Really glad to hear theyre going in game and not just as an admin gimmick, guess engineer traitor will be my new favourite traitor-job for a while now.
Dauntasa Wrote:well apparently singularities have literally been removed from the code so no, RIP singularities forever

Aww... a small part of me wished there was a blown-up shroom station with an intact electronics, where if you were so inclined you could scan and manufacture emitters/field generators and make your own Singularity.
I saw a field Generator today, so them and emitters are probably actually still around somewhere.
Would be kind of neat if a crewmember could just build their own singularity using special ore from mining, and several parts from around the station.
Why the fuck would you ever want the Singurlarity back? The only thing it did was cut a shift short with little to no effort.