Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread
(11-30-2016, 07:21 PM)Vuk Farkas Wrote: You must be joking... I play on destiny only, (cause its extended) and all i mentioned is on destiny... so you do the math.

None of these issues are to do with Destiny itself.  This is not the thread for these things, at all.  This thread is for map problems or issues with Destiny-specific features like the cryogenics unit or motives.
(11-30-2016, 07:49 PM)Haine Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 07:21 PM)Vuk Farkas Wrote: You must be joking... I play on destiny only, (cause its extended) and all i mentioned is on destiny... so you do the math.

None of these issues are to do with Destiny itself.  This is not the thread for these things, at all.  This thread is for map problems or issues with Destiny-specific features like the cryogenics unit or motives.

Well i saw this thread and i had those issues on destiny only (altho i must admit i did not try the other goon server, however every code i been on works fine) so i thought its a proper thread... i guess i was wrong.
(12-01-2016, 04:54 PM)Vuk Farkas Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 07:49 PM)Haine Wrote:

Well i saw this thread and i had those issues on destiny only (altho i must admit i did not try the other goon server, however every code i been on works fine) so i thought its a proper thread... i guess i was wrong.
The only reason it happened "on destiny only" is because you never even bothered to check the other server. Also Mesons aren't tied directly to the Destiny so this shouldn't belong here; make a separate thread in bug reports.
If the door between chemistry and the test chamber gets stuck open, it's impossible to close due to being unable to click the sprite. Probably a problem in other places with vertical blast shields and airlocks, but I figure worth mentioning anyhow.
(12-01-2016, 10:00 PM)Mordent Wrote: If the door between chemistry and the test chamber gets stuck open, it's impossible to close due to being unable to click the sprite. Probably a problem in other places with vertical blast shields and airlocks, but I figure worth mentioning anyhow.
I suppose you could use Control Alt Shift and click on the tile the door is on, then go to the Status tab and you can click the sprite from there. But that's annoying.
(12-02-2016, 08:16 AM)Burrito Justice Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 10:00 PM)Mordent Wrote: If the door between chemistry and the test chamber gets stuck open, it's impossible to close due to being unable to click the sprite. Probably a problem in other places with vertical blast shields and airlocks, but I figure worth mentioning anyhow.
I suppose you could use Control Alt Shift and click on the tile the door is on, then go to the Status tab and you can click the sprite from there. But that's annoying.

True! Doesn't work as AI, though, as they can't Control-Alt-Shift click things.
A few days ago, I pointed out an issue with how the Pod Bay storage door was not directly across from the restroom door, and how that bugged me. Haine then fixed it, but forgot to remove the wall behind the airlock when she moved the door.

[Image: 5f5a8a831d.png]
pictured: the door in question, in the process of having the wall removed.
Beepsky's patrolling is broken again; now he only sticks around research and the starboard hallway.
If you try commit suicide on an airlock that you don't have permissions to, you will be stuck on "you're already commiting suicide! Be patient!" for the rest of the game. I tried to commit suicide on a door in medbay when I was a staff assistant.
(12-11-2016, 09:19 PM)Zoosmelon11 Wrote: If you try commit suicide on an airlock that you don't have permissions to, you will be stuck on "you're already commiting suicide! Be patient!" for the rest of the game. I tried to commit suicide on a door in medbay when I was a staff assistant.

That's moreso a general bug. Post it in the bugs subforum please!
As the industrial cryogenics unit announces your arrival every time you depart from it, in the off-chance Destiny is running a secret round it'll GLADLY out your real name and the job from the ID you spawned with. Regardless if you've gone from "Bob Saget the Chef" to "SYNDICATE SMACKDOWN the Traitorman" and rejoin the round as the latter.
Beepsky's been going around in circles near research, because there's no bot navigation beacon for the engine, while the QM navigation beacon has that set as the next patrol.

What I assume to be his intended route:

sec to sec_podbay, sec_podbay to morgue, morgue to medbay, medbay to medbay_lobby, medbay_lobby to crew_lounge, crew_lounge to bathroom, bathroom to quarters_port, quarters_port to podbay, podbay to customs, customs to aviary, aviary to command quarters, command quarters to escape, escape to quarters_starboard, quarters_starboard to bridge, bridge to arrivals, arrivals to research, research to depot, depot to qm, qm to engine, engine to sec
(05-26-2016, 05:26 PM)zewaka Wrote: Report all the bugs you see with the Destiny map here! Be sure to skim the thread before posting so a bug is not reported multiple times.

(11-17-2016, 04:47 PM)Flourish Wrote: Beepsky keeps patrolling the same area around security.

Also, Mrs. Muggles now spawns with a pink human jumpsuit instead of a pink monkey one.

(12-10-2016, 01:36 PM)Burrito Justice Wrote: Beepsky's patrolling is broken again; now he only sticks around research and the starboard hallway.

(01-01-2017, 04:04 AM)Flourish Wrote: Beepsky's been going around in circles near research, because there's no bot navigation beacon for the engine, while the QM navigation beacon has that set as the next patrol.

What I assume to be his intended route:

sec to sec_podbay, sec_podbay to morgue, morgue to medbay, medbay to medbay_lobby, medbay_lobby to crew_lounge, crew_lounge to bathroom, bathroom to quarters_port, quarters_port to podbay, podbay to customs, customs to aviary, aviary to command quarters, command quarters to escape, escape to quarters_starboard, quarters_starboard to bridge, bridge to arrivals, arrivals to research, research to depot, depot to qm, qm to engine, engine to sec
sounds like beepsky is very broken. maybe next time im on ill join destiny and follow him around, see if i can tell why its bugged out.
It's probably just a missing beacon like Flourish said, and their post about beeps being stuck in security is something I fixed a while back. I'll get to it and the other bugs as soon as I can, but that might be a little bit since Spy will be leaving america on saturday and we're trying to spend our time together or with family/friends instead of messing around with coding/map stuff.
Not a bug but could another airlock be added under the Telesci pad? Because everytime a fissure appears, you have to go around it or break the windows

Edit: Also the door left of the pad does not close automaticaly