Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread
(09-24-2016, 12:50 PM)Mordent Wrote: Not sure what caused it precisely, but for the last few days at least the solars on Destiny have not been working. Don't know if this is a Destiny-only problem or not, but not inclined to play on LLJK2 to check. Either way, it's definitely recent.

Are you sure people set them up right? They don't work if its done wrong. Each of Destiny's solars at peak output gives 120KW; but only at peak solar. As the sun moves, the total power drops. When it is to the aft, both solars get very little power. I set each of the solars like so: 
Input: 90KW
Output: 45: KW
90KW are sufficient unless there are lots of people doing energy intensive things; If you need more you can up it to 55KW output on each. This should build up a sufficient SMES charge to keep the ship humming.

If you set the input above 120, it will be broken most the time. Above 100, it stops working more than half the time.

Mulebot is not programmed yet on Destiny; it is known.

Bugs I've noticed:
Once I was able to *flip out of the right top cell out to the HOS while he was standing outside the closed cell door. (Reported fixed, but somehow I did it) -1 week ago

Using me"give to give someone a playing audio log while you have the audio log window open then trying to open that players inventory by pulling their sprite onto you locks and freezes the inventory window that opens.
-A few weeks ago

Messages In This Thread
Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread - by ZeWaka - 05-26-2016, 05:26 PM
Destiny Bugs - by atamusvaleo - 09-24-2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Destiny Bugs - by Mordent - 09-24-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Destiny Bugs - by Lu Yan - 09-24-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Destiny Bugs - by Mordent - 09-24-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Destiny Bugs - by atamusvaleo - 09-24-2016, 11:32 PM