Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread
It appears that random events (I.E Ion storms, solar flares, and radstorms) have stopped appearing on LLJK1 for a while now. That or just the Destiny map. Please re-add them! They add spice to the dull LLJK1 rounds.
There are no portable flashers. This specially annoying as arresting someone usually ends up in 2 people running up and down the port of the ship
Very minor, but I've noticed that the first aid kit in the fitness room always spawns empty.

Also (and long overdue - I've just always forgotten to mention it!), the sec podbay has no remote receiving device, and so pods can't open the hanger.
(02-04-2017, 08:26 PM)Flourish Wrote: Also (and long overdue - I've just always forgotten to mention it!), the sec podbay has no remote receiving device, and so pods can't open the hanger.

I think that is instended, so people don't steal pods from sec
You can open them, you just have to remember what the code is and punch it in that way. I just wish there was a way to get back there again easily
The switches in the escape lobby and pod bay are "blind switches", not "light switches". There are no blinds to close, and there are no other light switches in there, so presumably they should be light switches.

In the bar, the light tubes on the stage are not part of the same light batch as the rest of the bar so do not turn off when you turn those lights off.

There are also no light switches in much of the research department, the security/medical boothes, the fore bathroom, the crew lounges, the kitchen/freezer, the morgue, and the mechanic's office. There's a couple of others (EVA, atmospherics, the AI core, maintenance, the corridors), but I'm okay with this on the basis that they're probably needed for emergency use.
(02-12-2017, 09:22 AM)Mordent Wrote: In the bar, the light tubes on the stage are not part of the same light batch as the rest of the bar so do not turn off when you turn those lights off.

Isn't that intended? As a way to focus the attention on the stage
(02-12-2017, 09:45 AM)Maegor Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 09:22 AM)Mordent Wrote: In the bar, the light tubes on the stage are not part of the same light batch as the rest of the bar so do not turn off when you turn those lights off.

Isn't that intended? As a way to focus the attention on the stage

Possibly, but I feel like there should be a way of turning them off still. They're not even controlled by the APC (they're in a different BYOND area).
(01-30-2017, 11:41 AM)Maegor Wrote: There are no portable flashers. This specially annoying as arresting someone usually ends up in  2 people running up and down the port of the ship
(02-12-2017, 09:22 AM)Mordent Wrote: The switches in the escape lobby and pod bay are "blind switches", not "light switches". There are no blinds to close, and there are no other light switches in there, so presumably they should be light switches.

In the bar, the light tubes on the stage are not part of the same light batch as the rest of the bar so do not turn off when you turn those lights off.

There are also no light switches in much of the research department, the security/medical boothes, the fore bathroom, the crew lounges, the kitchen/freezer, the morgue, and the mechanic's office. There's a couple of others (EVA, atmospherics, the AI core, maintenance, the corridors), but I'm okay with this on the basis that they're probably needed for emergency use.

Okay these should all be fixed next build of the map (light switches are stupidly easy to forget about)

Fun fact: the bar stage was technically a part of space.  Somehow it had no area defined for it at all.  Whoops.
Mule Bots are weird ( perhaps this is why there is no mule bot at start?)
I ordered it to go from QM to the aviary, and it went straight through mining, the engine, beepsky house, security hangar, all of port maintenance, than as there was no other way, it went straight to aviary
There's a random floating intercom in botany.

EDIT: Hey, look, I'm a coder now. Fixed this.
Not a bug, but more of a request: can the Destiny get a ABC-U somewhere? Maybe in EVA?
The test chamber airlock is entirely covered by the blast shield, meaning you can't manually close it because there are no pixels to click.
(12-10-2017, 07:05 PM)Firebarrage Wrote: The test chamber airlock is entirely covered by the blast shield, meaning you can't manually close it because there are no pixels to click.

Shift-alt-ctrl click or whatever it is on the tile, then look in the "status" menu and click the door.
This works, but is cumbersome and not known by most players. Also an issue with several doors in the bridge.