Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread
I'd hate for this to be true, but I assume that the Rock Drilling Rig is not supposed to be in the QM's/Mining's Pod Bay?
(01-15-2018, 09:08 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: I'd hate for this to be true, but I assume that the Rock Drilling Rig is not supposed to be in the QM's/Mining's Pod Bay?

You assume correctly
When you break down the seemingly wooden tables in the bar they turn into metal tables. The chairs seem fine though!

This makes RP in the bar difficult.

My immersion is ruined.
(01-19-2018, 09:40 AM)TheDK Wrote: When you break down the seemingly wooden tables in the bar they turn into metal tables. The chairs seem fine though!

This makes RP in the bar difficult.

My immersion is ruined.

They're clearly metal tables with that fake wood stuff slapped on.

When you take it apart, you take it off cause you just like seeing the sight of metal for some reason.
Horse mask not found
THE HORSE MASK MUST BE PLACED ON THE SHIP!

Horse Horsington without his mask is like a bee without wings.
East/left-hand crew quarter opposite to head staff rooms have their lights and blinds all interlinked. Hitting a switch in one of the rooms turns the lights or blinds in all of them.

Medbay restroom light switches toggle whole medbay's lighting.

Science department's restroom's light switch controls science hallway too.
Inside the cloning room, the medical supplies box is looking a little wonky

[Image: unknown.png]
(06-14-2018, 02:59 AM)Eibel Wrote: Inside the cloning room, the medical supplies box is looking a little wonky

It looks like someone drag-moved it.
There's no regular black trash bags in the janitor's room.
There's an invisible "machinery" in the MD's office, on the table on the south wall if I recall correctly.
The Shields WILL lock out miners who are at the magnet, with no way of getting back in, at all/