Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your custom fart sound preference?
Rainbow 
I personally prefer the default sound, but I'm probably just old fashioned. butt
I like fart no. 3; on a low pitch it kinda sounds like Tim Allen.

That being said I'm surprised there's no 'random' option that causes a random fart/scream every time you fart/scream.
(05-25-2016, 11:28 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I personally prefer the default sound, but I'm probably just old fashioned. butt

Default fart is indeed the superior fart!
Default, since it sounds fake.

Not going to lie, but I really don't like some of the fart noises. They sound... more than real. Less like a fart and more like soiling of pants and its somehow enough to gross me out and of course because of how gross it sounds, and I absolutely hate it. Also I know that no one is going to go out of their way to someone make all the farts sound the same or something like that, since it's too hard to do and also a lot of effort for little reward, so I have no choice but to endure it.
I like the default because it sounds loud and friendly. When I fart, I want people to feel set at ease.

I went with the most ridiculously piercing scream, because when I scream I want people to know it.
Why's there no option for pitch shifting?
(05-25-2016, 07:25 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Why's there no option for pitch shifting?

I'm a fan of fart3, love the little high pitched toot at the end.
default is best hands down. the rest make me a bit uncomfortable honestly
(05-27-2016, 04:54 AM)cyberTripping Wrote: default is best hands down. the rest make me a bit uncomfortable honestly

lol triggered by farts