Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major Please report all bug caused by the new movement update here.
(08-23-2016, 04:30 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 04:29 PM)Arborinus Wrote: I've been absorbed by blobs despite being 3+ tiles from the nearest blob tile quite a few times now.

That may or may not be related to the new movement update.

I'm posting it here because I'm not exactly sure what causes it, however most of the times it happens when I sprint away.
There was that one time I was tased, not lasered, as a borg in the ai core, which killed me for some reason. My borg corpse was perfectly fine upon examination other than some slight damage. Here's the movement part: My corpse was walking down constantly so anyone who thought I was dead changed their mind after I moved. Some Jerk heard me in deadchat and then couldn't remove my brain, do repairs, stop me moving down, etc. Ended up just giving up. This was relatively early into the round as well.
i think dead borgs being stuck walking in one direction should be enshrined as a feature, frankly
Big Grin 
(08-24-2016, 01:45 AM)misto Wrote: i think dead borgs being stuck walking in one direction should be enshrined as a feature, frankly

Maybe, but make the brains actualy removable otherwise it's a totally bull way to die. I was tased like 3 times by ai turrets and permanently removed from the round.
your brain wasnt removable because borg death by tasing tends to pop your head unit, killing you and permanently destroying your brain. if you were killed by chest unit destruction, you would have fallen apart into pieces.

were you wearing a costume that made it non-apparent that you were headless, or did the sprite just fail to update
Tasers did not used to kill borgs but only stun them. Why it's killing them now is odd.
tasers have popped my head unit as far back as cog1. its mostly light borgs that are vulnerable to it, naturally.
Hello there folks. Tobba asked me to make an actual informative post so they can understand it better.

Keybinding Fuckery
  • Page Up to switch hands only works in Arrow Key Mode.
  • Page Down in WASD Mode does not work to click inhand item. They work if you flip them, though.
  • Home only drops item in Arrow Key Mode
  • Delete does not toggle Throw Mode in WASD Mode.
  • B to point does not work in either mode.
  • Ctrl+P to toggle pointing mode does not work in either mode.
  • Alt+S does not work to *spin, *twirl, or *juggle.

Items
  • Mechanical Boots have no effect on the user.

Misc.
  • Sprintwalking is seemingly the same speed as regular sprinting.
  • When running on catwalks in space, it's faster to run on the actual space than the catwalk itself.
  • You cannot 'drift' in pods.
  • Getting stunned in a pod stops it completely, rather than it continuing on its current vector.
  • Follow-Thing does not let you leave your target by moving.
  • Noclip mode does not work if you are in space, you have to be next to an object.
    AI Shells cannot move around in space. Fixed by me.