Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clicking takes focus off of the text bar.
Before the recent movement revision, clicking the text input field at the bottom of the screen would set the game to accept all inputs that aren't already bound to something else as text input. That meant you could (in numpad mode) type press s and enter to autocomplete to Say " or o and enter to autocomplete to OOC "  or w and enter to autocomplete to Whisper " and then type out what you want to say all without moving the mouse or taking your eyes off the game. I constantly used this feature to talk. After the movement revision, clicking anywhere outside the text input field takes focus off of it. Instead of inputting unbound presses to the text field, it just plays an annoying error beep until I click the text field again.
I've told Tobba about this already and he and somepotato are working to fix it. It may be a bit so If it bothers you as much as it does me then do what I did and stop playing till it gets fixed
Tobba told me he made a quick fix for this and when I last played it was working normally again.
Oh thank space jesus.