Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spooky ghost hijinx with severed body parts
Video 
Rotating chairs may be entertaining, but why not spook it up even further with SPOOKY RANDOMIZED EMOTES by clicking on your former body parts to make them suddenly perform spooky actions or jiggle inside containers!

Dramatization:
Pubbie says, "Boy, there sure are a lot of severed body parts here."
Spooky Ghost (dead) eerily farts on the Spooky ghost's butt.
The Spooky Ghost's butt farts!
Pubbie screams!
Pubbie exclaims, "AI THE BUTT FARTED"
Pubbie adds the Spooky ghost's arm to the backpack.
The backpack thumps around, as if something is trying to get out!

You would fart/scream when on your former limbs and they would play a randomly picked emote.

Head: Moan eerily, wink, say something from the ouija board list, grin, frown, blow raspberry, grimace horribly...
Eye: Stare at random object (like the eyeball plant), roll eye, cross eye, dialate.
Brain: Jiggle inteligently/stupidly, pulsate.
Lung: Inhale, exhale.
Butt: Fart (because why not), clench, TWERK.
Heart: Beat. Drive lodgers insane after they murder you?
Torso: Flex?
Arm: Give random person the finger, shake fist at random person, quiver eerily...
Leg: Dance, twiddle toes...
You forgot twerk for the butt. I want to twerk through death.

twerk
I actually like this quite a bit, it's pretty inconsequential but sp00ky
Who doesn't want a bag full of twerking, farting, disembodied butts?
I dunno if it should be limited to you only being able to ghost wiggle your own parts. That's a little too much of a sign that you're still around.

Maybe if any ghost can wiggle any body part?
That could work too.
This could get run into the ground fast if every crime scene with severed parts turns into spoopy time to elicit crew responses.
(05-23-2016, 04:27 PM)Zafhset Wrote: This could get run into the ground fast if every crime scene with severed parts turns into spoopy time to elicit crew responses.

On the other hand the Ouija Board died down. It'd probably only see occasional fuckery after the intro period.
(05-23-2016, 04:48 PM)Erev Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 04:27 PM)Zafhset Wrote: This could get run into the ground fast if every crime scene with severed parts turns into spoopy time to elicit crew responses.

On the other hand the Ouija Board died down. It'd probably only see occasional fuckery after the intro period.

I feel this is because the Luigi Boards are now confined to the chaplains office, instead of being publically available like they were on Cogmap1
(05-23-2016, 05:52 PM)Grifflez Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 04:48 PM)Erev Wrote:

I feel this is because the Luigi Boards are now confined to the chaplains office, instead of being publically available like they were on Cogmap1

And there is only 1 of them, instead of 3.
I aint afraid of no butt
make them crawl around like thing from addams famly

cyborg ghosts can make cyborg limbs twitch but not human ones, and vice versa