Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
add "monkey" to the scream options
since you can now have a different scream noise there should be an option to have the monkey scream available too
also add in the borg scream too

here at space station 13 each and everyone of our staff is professionally trained in linguistics to imitate the pained, agonized screech of a cyborg.
(05-25-2016, 02:32 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: also add in the borg scream too

but then people would have no reason to play borg.
(05-25-2016, 12:31 PM)Mageziya Wrote:

but then people would have no reason to play borg.

It's sad that this is only a half joke.
this is also a formal request to add the wilhelm scream.
(05-28-2016, 06:33 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: this is also a formal request to add the wilhelm scream.

I never knew I wanted this.

here at space station 13 each and everyone of our staff is professionally trained in linguistics to imitate the pained, agonized screech of a cyborg.

You smoke enough pro puffs you're gonna end up sounding like a borg
(05-28-2016, 06:33 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: this is also a formal request to add the wilhelm scream.

Wilhelm and howie scream will be submitted as soon as possible.
Oh my god I want the wilhelm and/or howie scream so bad. I'll alternate, probably.
On a strange note, I should probably mention this: After respawning as a random event wizard, my scream was a borg scream. Only my scream was robotic, which was what was weird.

I think this only occurs if you're dead and respawned, or picked for a random antagonist like the wizard, as the game confuses you being brought back to life with borging.
i make a wish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

oh wait, disney would probably have us all murdered if we used a goofy sound effect
bumping this great thread
would support still if you needed to play X amount of rounds as AI or borg to get their scream. id say same for monkey but its too uncommon
The more screams the better
How about the command and conquer scream?