Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BodyBag Exploit.
Stun someone, put them in a bodybag, pick up said body bag and eat the bag. (you have to have the power to eat things)

BOOM! You just took someone out of the round with pretty much no effort and it leaves no evidence or sign that you killed anyone!

I've been seeing people do this alot from eating all your items real fast as you hop out of your cloner to doing it to people almost every round as a non-antag. It was funny and fun at first but now I am seriously getting pissed when I see this or at worst have it happen to me and yes I've been seeing people do this to eat others as a non-antag. I never adminhelp it cause at the time it looked funny but I am going to start now.

A coder said in deadchat in the last round I was in that they may take the time to fix it soon but I am bringing to forums anyway. Cause I am sick of it. This Exploit has ruined one of my rounds and I saw it ruin someone's else just now.
Wait, you can pick up body bags with people in em?
(05-11-2016, 10:25 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Wait, you can pick up body bags with people in em?

Something along those lines. I don't know the exact process in how to do it. But the person I see do it all the time can do it fast and I've seen them eat lots of people including myself.
(05-11-2016, 10:25 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Wait, you can pick up body bags with people in em?

pretty sure you can use matter eater to eat things off the floor
Yes, this has been around for a while and you could eat bodybags to entrap the people inside the bag inside your stomach, i have no idea if it was patched since the creation of this topic, but I've posted a patch here: http://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=6379 incase a coder wants to go the lazy route.
Someone ate the sun this way.
Last time I tried this in a fit of SCIENCE it just ejected the body/participant. Funny how persistent some bugs are.

On a side note, everybody ate sol. I think that was the first thing most people thought of.