Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suicide Menu
I don't know about the rest of this but I just wanna bump this thread because sometimes you want to deepfry/genetics blend/etc yourself only to be interrupted because a suicideable item is on the ground.
Please
(06-26-2016, 10:38 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: I don't know about the rest of this but I just wanna bump this thread because sometimes you want to deepfry/genetics blend/etc yourself only to be interrupted because a suicideable item is on the ground.

Yeah I'm sick of papercutting myself on the genetics instructions paper.
And I'm tired of trying to deepfry myself and MISSING and hitting the table
Bumping the thread as well. This is something that has been asked for, well for ages now.
I just want to take this thread as an opportunity to say. why the fuck is there no suicide option that involves your character calling the space suicide hotline?
Also if possible some telescience and exploration driven suicides could be fun. Although I feel like a suicide menu might ruin the secrecy.

"You decide to dip your face into the lava"

"(Person) rudely flips off the sanitarium killer, screams "I'll die my own way" and then snaps their own neck"
John Johnson sticks his whole head into the meaty hole!
The meaty hole bites John Johnson's head off and spits it out! Holy fuck!
Why not have people type... "suicide custom"

then a menu comes up saying "please select nearby object" with a list.

you click your object from the list.

you peform a suicide using the object if it can be used.

otherwise, if the object cant be used,
recieve message like "imoo spessman looks at the object. they have a morbid look in their eyes."
This works really well. But I prefer other ways of suicide. Create a not human law with your name on it and watch the lasers get you. Or, my favorite, asking a roboticist to "cut my heart out and eat it." And watch them die of kuru if they accept.
I've already agreed with this idea a half dozen times, I think. Still a yes.

I like cows.