Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suicide Menu
Whenever I try to suicide via the deep fryer i always end up either smashing my head under the adjacent table or sending my head through the adjacent disposal chute.

please make a little menu appear with possible suicideable objects if there are multiple
I support his incredibly important suggestion
yes this
God yes. God knows how many times I've tried to suicide in the enzymatic reclaimer but instead papercut myself to death.
Oh my goodness yes
many people Wrote:yes
Yep. Goodbye suicide roulette, I say.
(05-11-2016, 04:34 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Oh my goodness yes
please a greater domestic space-bee that's gunna cause some trouble
Alternatively, have all possible suicides occur simultaneously. See how many you can combine.
(05-15-2016, 09:29 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Alternatively, have all possible suicides occur simultaneously. See how many you can combine.

i can see it now: someone builds things they can commit suicide with in a ring around them and holds things in their hands
the chat absolutely explodes with suicide texts
(05-15-2016, 09:29 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Alternatively, have all possible suicides occur simultaneously. See how many you can combine.

This would cause so many bugs that I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow affected the integrity of the server.

Especially with regards to the arc smelter and the deep fryer.
thus is born the ARC FRYER
(05-16-2016, 04:02 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:

This would cause so many bugs that I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow affected the integrity of the server.

Suicide after surrounding yourself with 8 disposal chutes, it's anyways guess which one has your actual head.
(05-17-2016, 01:29 PM)Grifflez Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 04:02 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:

Suicide after surrounding yourself with 8 disposal chutes, it's anyways guess which one has your actual head.
Spend all your telecrystals on bibles, steal the rest that are floating around.

Drop all of them on the ground, wear an owlsuit and owlmask, and surround yourself with full-pressurized air canisters.

Watch as the server shits itself from all the gibs.