Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blob cripple & pathology stuff
I have a few minor bugs to report:
Firstly I had a pretty awful blobround lately, had no problems expanding and was discovered late, basically unkillable except that suddenly I drained biopoints like crazy. What happened was that a few blob lauchers were firing uselessly at some monkeys behind glass. The constant BP drain was so much that I could barely expand let alone reclaim the launchers to stop them.

Sure this may be avoidable but still I think it would be good if either the reclaim function wasn't so expensive or the blob gets a hibernate power that lets him disable single blob tiles.

Secondly some things I noticed with pathology, I've had on several occasions a tier 4 symptom with no description or effect. The other thing is a really minor quality of life thing, when analyzing the pathogen DNA only stable combinations can be further expanded even if they are not transient. Unstable transient combinations get lost and have to be re-entered. If this is working as intended I would suggest that stable non-transient combinations also get deleted automatically so you dont accidentaly extend them. Otherwise it should keep all transient combinations for further analyzation.