Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyposprays and Meatballs
I think that hyposprays should be able to inject any object that could be injected using a syringe. 

In my case, it's meatballs. It's really awful using a normal syringe to enhance the taste of such culinary delights. So much clicking! 

Alternatively, let me stuff a pill into a meatball!
(05-07-2016, 03:03 PM)Boon Yoon Wrote: I think that hyposprays should be able to inject anything that could be injected using a syringe. 

In my case, it's meatballs. It's really awful using a normal syringe to enhance the taste of such culinary delights. So much clicking! 

Alternatively, let me stuff a pill into a meatball!

They can inject anything, they need to be emagged though.
Oh, to clarify, i didn't mean "inject anything" with regards to the hypospray's substance, rather the object it's trying to inject. In the case of meatballs, hyposprays simply won't inject anything.
I was hoping this thread would be about cramming meatballs into hyposprays.
The ability to hypospray food would be great, but the interface click delay being removed means you just have to hold the food you're trying to inject and your syringe in the other hand.

This lets you machine gun click your poison flavor enhancers into your extra special brain burger lunch for the captain.
Puree the meatballs so you can add them to the hypospray so you can inject them into other meat balls.
Hypos being able to inject chems into anything you can inject with a syringe makes sense. Stuffing pills into food also makes sense. Hell, valium and cheese was one of my dog's favorite snacks.
(05-09-2016, 06:25 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Hypos being able to inject chems into anything you can inject with a syringe makes sense. Stuffing pills into food also makes sense. Hell, valium and cheese was one of my dog's favorite snacks.
is that why it looks like that?
will i be able to inject people with meatballs?
(05-09-2016, 04:55 PM)Dions Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 06:25 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Hypos being able to inject chems into anything you can inject with a syringe makes sense. Stuffing pills into food also makes sense. Hell, valium and cheese was one of my dog's favorite snacks.
is that why it looks like that?
That and everclear in his waterbowl.

On a side note, meat slurry + sweedium makes for a good liquid meatball substitute.
If this thread doesnt make it so i can akwardly cram a meatball into a hyperspray I will be so sad