HoS Application - Zeronine
I was harassing security perpetually one round (as a spy underling) and the other security couldn't handle it, they freaked out, but Jack Swag stayed calm and collected. Very reasonable player, so a yes from me.
As HoS, I usually give him difficult jobs because hes up to it. Recommend.
So i decided to give this guy a one round internship at HoS inc. I gave him my beret, and a all access ID. I told him that if he lost the beret he would fail the internship. Despite bombs, shit people, traitors, a powersink, and other threats to the station, he managed to keep his cool, and most important of all - keep the beret firmly on his head.
He is competent, and knows when to throw people out of security, and when to let them stay.
A yes from me - give him the beret!
When I played as Incontinence Peter (a pun, someone who can't handle their shit) I purposefully let the brig overflow and never bothered to repair it myself.
He was sensible and most definitely could handle his shit.
Yes from me.
I've seen him play security a few times and I have no complaints. Fair minded, skillful and doesn't get mad easily. Yes from me. I thought I already posted but it looks like I didn't
Since my other post I've done my best to pay very close attention to your Sec Lyfe, and I've not seen a hiccup or shit act in any way. 100% yes.
Hello gentlemen, thanks for all the nice feedback!

Not to come off as an impatient cunt or anything, but I was wondering recently if there's a set time span one of these threads are in motion, untill it's judged, or if that's just random?

In any case, I'll see you on the server!
I noticed that the approvals and rejections are all done at once when a large group of applications come along, so I guess soonish?
Sounds good, thanks for the swift answer mate!
Going to up my vote to a definite "yes" having paid attention to him since the application started. He's definitely solid security, keeps a cooler head than pretty much anyone who isn't already HoS (and more than some that are) and is robust enough to deal with major threats when they do happen but not so robust that he doesn't occasionally get reduced to a sobbing, farting mess while the clown dances over him with his baton in hand, which I feel is something we have to see in an HoS once in a while to keep them grounded.
usually i hate security but i dont hate him when he is so a yes