Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Security Thread 4.0: Oh no
(05-23-2016, 03:56 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 02:46 PM)Grek Wrote: Upgrade module for thermals, please. Shows Arrest Status in the upper right (to avoid conflicts with ProDoc eyeballs) and forensics data on examination. I don't care about backpack contents or anything like that, just give me my ranged forensics back.

Holy shit a use for thermals that doesn't make them absolutely broken.

Yes.

Absolutely, pro doc style glasses with arrest tags seem to have been suggested before in this thread and would help sec officers in scanning crowds.
(05-24-2016, 06:17 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 03:56 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 02:46 PM)Grek Wrote: Upgrade module for thermals, please. Shows Arrest Status in the upper right (to avoid conflicts with ProDoc eyeballs) and forensics data on examination. I don't care about backpack contents or anything like that, just give me my ranged forensics back.

Holy shit a use for thermals that doesn't make them absolutely broken.

Yes.

Absolutely, pro doc style glasses with arrest tags seem to have been suggested before in  this thread and would help sec officers in scanning crowds.

im all for cool gear and security buffs that don't come down to bigger guns or stun gun upgrades, that hud would be very helpful. It'd be nice if it only worked by scanning faces and/or worn ID that lead to some great potential misunderstandings.
"Great potential misunderstandings" = adminhelps and yelling
A Wardenbot should insult the prisoners in the brig and keep them company and basically serve no purpose
(06-03-2016, 09:59 AM)poland spring Wrote: A Wardenbot should insult the prisoners in the brig and keep them company and basically serve no purpose

Slightly altered chefbot AI. This would be hilarious and I support this idea.
(06-03-2016, 11:21 AM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 09:59 AM)poland spring Wrote: A Wardenbot should insult the prisoners in the brig and keep them company and basically serve no purpose

This would be the best thing to happen to security since the removal of the TURDS.
(06-03-2016, 11:25 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 11:21 AM)cyberTripping Wrote:

This would be the best thing to happen to security since the removal of the TURDS.

Siren helmet + robot arm