Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spy Stickers?
I find it immensely annoying to have an obnoxiously large picture of a bee attached over my player sprite that layers itself in front of bushes revealing my position and only being able to remove it via setting myself on fire.

Please somebody make it so that the stickers do one or more of the following, it would be greatly appreciated

-Stickers cannot be attached to players, only walls
-Stickers can be attached to players, but only clothing items and not the player themselves
-Stickers can be removed without fire when attached to players

I honestly like the strategic idea of the spy stickers, or I did at first until I found out you could instantly attach them to players for the rest of the round with a single click.
The shower ought to remove things like that. Because then putting stickers on someone and ambushing them in the showers is a viable strategy.
The problem with attaching stickers to clothing items and not players themselves is... Well, spy stickers don't currently work if placed on a worn item. They just stop functioning.
I too, hate fun.
Careful, you might hurt yourself with that knee-jerking.
I like the stickers, but there needs to be a way to remove them, normal and spy, aside from lighting yourself on fire. I mean, them burning off in fire sounds like it should be a neat side effect of being set on fire, not the primary method of their removal.
Allow us to put more than 1 sticker on bees.
I'll make it so you can dissolve stickers with a splash of acetone. I think the showers would be too convenient and make the traitor item useless, so the removal methods should be take some effort for most jobs.
stickers are fun [Image: PHUgSnS.png]
(05-04-2016, 03:24 PM)69andahalf Wrote: I too, hate fun.

Quote:Xeram

Careful, you might hurt yourself with that knee jerking.
I said to Gannets I would get shit on the forums purely because I already mentioned this in OOC, but don't worry that was just me playing the victim card apparently.
Its nice that you came here to prove my point.
I'd hate to disappoint.
All joking aside, Floorface, this is not how you should be reacting to small shit like this on this game. Even on the RP server, this was really blown out of proportion.

With RP servers, you gotta roll with what happens, first and foremost. Instead of pitching a fit about getting a stupid little sticker in OOC, and immediately Screaming TRAITOR!, let me ask you something: How in the bloody hell would a Head of Personell, a NON-SECURITY staff member, would know that a sticker would be able to have a camera? For all you could have known, it could have been one of those puffy gel stickers that were popular in the '80s. Next time, either roll with it or chew him out for assaulting a higher-up.
(05-05-2016, 06:56 AM)A4Brogan Wrote: All joking aside, Floorface, this is not how you should be reacting to small shit like this on this game. Even on the RP server, this was really blown out of proportion.

With RP servers, you gotta roll with what happens, first and foremost. Instead of pitching a fit about getting a stupid little sticker in OOC, and immediately Screaming TRAITOR!, let me ask you something: How in the bloody hell would a Head of Personell, a NON-SECURITY staff member, would know that a sticker would be able to have a camera? For all you could have known, it could have been one of those puffy gel stickers that were popular in the '80s. Next time, either roll with it or chew him out for assaulting a higher-up.

Look, I am the kind of guy who throws away mechanics components if they get put onto a table because they aren't central to the tile anymore.
I get pissed off when people don't lock lockers behind them, I have left the game when I realised that my jumpsuit sprite wasn't scaling down with my dwarfism. I totally misused words last night when putting out how I felt about them, but when its literally overlapping the space between my sprites legs which is impossible and I am stuck with that for the rest of the round I would rather somebody had just shot me point blanc with a revolver. It seems that I do not think for this one time and now people cannot forgive me for something that seemed reasonable to me when it was happening, I just cannot concentrate with that sort of thing following me around.
(05-04-2016, 02:14 PM)Floorface Wrote: I find it immensely annoying to have an obnoxiously large picture of a bee attached over my player sprite that layers itself in front of bushes revealing my position and only being able to remove it via setting myself on fire.

I have to agree that having them go over bushes and having the only way to remove them is by setting yourself on fire can be rather annoying. I love stickers so don't get me wrong but those seem like issues to me.
OK, I fixed the layering issue so you can hide under a bush or something while you are stickered. The acetone-splash dissolve has been added as well.