Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to properly add Player rewards, and Crew Objectives
MEOW POW Wrote:I think the best reward for being a good player is when other people risk their lives to rescue you when you're the one in trouble.

Like, when I'm a doctor the whole round, patrol and make sure Sec isn't abusing prisoners, and then I'm dying near open space or something and a dude I healed earlier is dragging me away to safety.

Or when I'm a good Roboticist, make plenty of borgs and people come to me to be borged, and actually don't pick brobot! That's always good. Then I'm being killed or someshit and the borgs immedately come to my aid when I talk over machine talk and plead to the borgs, it's really great and shows how appreciated you are for being good.
Good luck with having that ever happening, ever.
While this is super frowned upon, good players generally have better reputations in game.

Some players can be pretty close to terrible, and most security officers will ignore it if the player is liked or well known.

That's pretty much the reason security is expected to tread carefully when making the playerbase mad.

Sure the especially worst players get banned for their actions, or force name bans. But if the player is especially well liked by everybody, they may ignore the player's actions out right, or contribute to them.

I suppose being able to get away with certain gimmicks is a reward in it's own right.
enforcer9 Wrote:Good luck with having that ever happening, ever.

both have happened to me

robot thing happened just today