Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IndyPutt Paint Jobs
I am kind of expending this one to be a known issue, but just in case:

When you apply a paint job to an IndyPutt, it looks the way it does in the attached file.

Maybe this is known, is there even a supposed sprite for a painted Indyputt?
Wait, is that a paint job or just a can of paint?

That looks exactly like the pattern for the plaid paint can.
(05-02-2016, 01:10 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Wait, is that a paint job or just a can of paint?

It was a pattern paint can, then I applied a rainbow paint can over the top of it to try and fix it. To clarify, it looked that way in both instances.

Not to mention, though you can't see it very well here. But the grey parts are actually transparent, you can see whatever is underneath them.
(05-02-2016, 01:21 PM)Floorface Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 01:10 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Wait, is that a paint job or just a can of paint?

It was a pattern paint can, then I applied a rainbow paint can over the top of it to try and fix it. To clarify, it looked that way in both instances.

Not to mention, though you can't see it very well here. But the grey parts are actually transparent, you can see whatever is underneath them.

Yeah, there's a separate set of items called a pod paint job kit.

That's what I thought you were talking about.

It looks like paint is actually working as intended, as far as I can tell. It looks like ass, but it looks like ass on most things too.
(05-02-2016, 01:46 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:

It looks like paint is actually working as intended, as far as I can tell. It looks like ass, but it looks like ass on most things too.
So its meant to have parts that are nearly invisible? Come to think of it, active camo paint would be kind of cool, but I bet that's already a thing isn't it?
(05-02-2016, 02:41 PM)Floorface Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 01:46 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:

So its meant to have parts that are nearly invisible? Come to think of it, active camo paint would be kind of cool, but I bet that's already a thing isn't it?
It is actually not a thing yet.

Also, the parts that are nearly invisible normally do have a higher level of transparency, just not to that extent.

Something's still wonky, but it's ALMOST right.