Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make stun batons stun someone when you throw it at him
Allow the stun batons to stun someone when you throw it at someone, activated, it would be cool,if it annoys, thats why SMES human and Stimpacks exist, i really think it would be cool.
This is why stun baton pies exist
(05-01-2016, 12:18 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: This is why stun baton pies exist

Beat me to it. This would render the securiclown fairly impotent. :saddowns:
(05-01-2016, 12:18 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: This is why stun baton pies exist

Yeah and they are easy to make as well
Stun baton pies? never heard of em.
(05-01-2016, 04:11 PM)bigfatbananacyclops Wrote: Stun baton pies? never heard of em.

Just gotta turn a stun baton on, bake it into a pie, fling it at someone.

Don't throw it with harm intent on or you'll stun yourself from across the room.

yeah but you cant catch a pie
The stunbaton itself is not meant to be a ranged implement - you have tasers for a reason.

Stun pies are fine if you go out of your way to make/procure it.
(05-01-2016, 09:22 PM)Zafhset Wrote: The stunbaton itself is not meant to be a ranged implement - you have tasers for a reason.

but it'd add more tension! just imagine how exciting it'd be if you manage to arrest a guy by winging your baton at him in a last ditch effort to subdue him
(05-01-2016, 09:22 PM)Zafhset Wrote: The stunbaton itself is not meant to be a ranged implement - you have tasers for a reason.

Agreed. Stun weapons in general are already really powerful so much so that they are border line OP IMO. It took them forever to balence confused movement and item dropping two things i still feel never needed to be in the game but its no where near as bad as when these two "features" were first added. (I made two threads on that subject where i went into great detail about it) Making them anymore powerful would be a terrible idea. You want to throw a baton? Make a stun baton pie what you wanted is already in the game

(05-01-2016, 08:04 PM)babayetu83 Wrote:

yeah but you cant catch a pie
Well that's the trade off. Security officers/Clown officers cant have two default range weapons without takin the time to make a stun baton pie which is already super easy to do.
I think if bows ever become craftable, having a dedicated stun arrow could be a fun way of revisiting throwing stun batons, without actually adding thrown stun batons.
(05-02-2016, 09:31 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: I think if bows ever become craftable, having a dedicated stun arrow could be a fun way of revisiting throwing stun batons, without actually adding thrown stun batons.

I can't wait to add the Teal Arrow to the list of knock-off station superheros.
(05-02-2016, 09:31 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: I think if bows ever become craftable, having a dedicated stun arrow could be a fun way of revisiting throwing stun batons, without actually adding thrown stun batons.

Bows with custom arrows would be amazing
(05-02-2016, 09:42 AM)Ed Venture Wrote:

Bows with custom arrows would be amazing

erebite/cerenkite alloy arrowheads. or just telecrystal arrowheads.