Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Mushroom FIX THIS SHIT Thread
AI shells just give a blackscreen with a off centered hud
(04-27-2016, 05:05 PM)Vunterslaush Wrote:
  • Orange tinted sunglasses spawn inside a window in the chapel

I definitely remember things being hidden in the windows in mushroom.

Not sure if the sunglasses were one of them.
When setting up the mining magnet, everything seems to work till you get to the point where you activate the magnet and attempt to pull in an asteroid. You get this error "Uh oh, something's gotten really fucked up with the magnet system. Please report this to a coder!"

Hope that helps. I go by Thomas O' Malley in-game
The ghost teleport list lacks the space diner, VR, and probably a few others.
telesci starts with no large beakers OR a reagent extractor
there is no porta-sci remote
telesci pipes connect to nowhere, toxins doesint work
(04-29-2016, 04:36 PM)bryan103 Wrote: When setting up the mining magnet, everything seems to work till you get to the point where you activate the magnet and attempt to pull in an asteroid. You get this error "Uh oh, something's gotten really fucked up with the magnet system. Please report this to a coder!"

Not much i can do about that! I've yelled at the coders that where responsible for breaking that to get it fixed !!!
(04-29-2016, 05:30 PM)ErikHanson Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 04:36 PM)bryan103 Wrote: When setting up the mining magnet, everything seems to work till you get to the point where you activate the magnet and attempt to pull in an asteroid. You get this error "Uh oh, something's gotten really fucked up with the magnet system. Please report this to a coder!"

Not much i can do about that! I've yelled at the coders that where responsible for breaking that to get it fixed !!!

The magnet is actually working fine. Perhaps there should be a note on how to set it up to remove some confusion about it.
(04-29-2016, 05:00 PM)zcamperz Wrote: telesci starts with no large beakers OR a reagent extractor
there is no porta-sci remote
telesci pipes connect to nowhere, toxins doesint work

there also doesn't seem to be an actual portasci anywhere.
The War zone Arena VR pods are present in the Arcade...

but the deathmatch warzone itself doesn't exist, resulting in two pods that do nothing except get my hopes up frown
(04-30-2016, 07:25 AM)Grifflez Wrote: The War zone Arena VR pods are present in the Arcade...

but the deathmatch warzone itself doesn't exist, resulting in two pods that do nothing except get my hopes up frown

RIP war zone and maze
I spent the entire day fixing up mushroom some more, thanks for the feedback so far guys. Here is a list of the things that have changed since the last version.

- Gave the telescience computer, and the teleport pad a data terminal.
- Gave the RD his yellow cake, and port-a-sci teleporter back.
- Gave heisenbee his bed back.
- Gave toxins some air pumps, a fuel tank, a foam tank, a water tank and a pump controller.
- Gave Scientists the ability to exit their department.
- Gave Science a general manufacturer, and some extra lockers.
- Gave the Head of Personell his trustworthy fat and sassy space bee back.
- Gave the Scientists their easy artifact research doodad back.
- Gave chemistry a Reagent Extractor, ChemiCompiler, and some additional beakers.
- Security can now lock their confiscated items in a lockable crate.
- Gave security two portable flashers, and a set of gloves, a toolbox and a wrench.
- Added some fire fighting supply wall lockers around the station.
- Added some extra cyborg docking stations on the station, and one on the AI satelite.
- Replaced cargo storage with manufacturers.
- Added several pets back onto the station!
- Spent a hour debugging issues with the cloner, only to realize that i used the wrong scanner, the cloner is now fully functional.
- Removed all lights, and manually replaced them! No more dark and awful spots around the station.
- Added a few slot machines around the station.
- Added some shrubs around the station, hiding from security will now be a bit easier!
- Added some more vending machines around the station!
- Switched the medical bay around, it should now be a bit better to use.
- Added some extra reinforced windows around some of the space-facing windows.
Items in the janitors office spawn under the tables, not on them.
what is htis? is there a server iwth msuhroom on it?
(05-06-2016, 03:25 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: what is htis? is there a server iwth msuhroom on it?

No, It's been used on #2 a few times. And there are plans for a future map rotation.
The turret control panel for the AI core does not work, when I click disable on it, it doesn't disable the turrets.