Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Mushroom FIX THIS SHIT Thread
Self-explanatory. Post here and it might get fixed.
oh god its so dark everywhere on the station install a light bulb or two
yeah there's space bears everywhere i dont remember that from the original map lol
but actually all of the meteor field generators default states are on
Cloner is broken!
cryo freezer isn't facing the right direction so the pipes don't connect, set its dir to north (or I can if you don't get to it)
(04-27-2016, 03:10 PM)Haine Wrote: cryo freezer isn't facing the right direction so the pipes don't connect, set its dir to north (or I can if you don't get to it)

The cryo freezer now faces in the right direction.

(04-27-2016, 03:09 PM)sydne66 Wrote: Cloner is broken!

The cloner will now clone dead people!

(04-27-2016, 03:08 PM)zcamperz Wrote: oh god its so dark everywhere on the station install a light bulb or two

Discount Dan has been fired, and better lights have been installed.

I sent Haine a new version with the recent changes! Keep em coming.
Disposal belt is currently set to off on round start.
-Robotics (and probably a bunch of other places that need them) don't have portable reclaimers, so the fabricators can't be restocked.

-There's some grilles with no material outside the armory
(04-27-2016, 03:58 PM)Vunterslaush Wrote: Disposal belt is currently set to off on round start.

The disposal belt has been told to start working.

(04-27-2016, 04:04 PM)Grizzwold Wrote: -Robotics (and probably a bunch of other places that need them) don't have portable reclaimers, so the fabricators can't be restocked.
-There's some grilles with no material outside the armory

Portable Reclaimers have been added to the departments, and one has been put into general storage as well.

All non-material grilles have been materialized.
I don't think the singularity engine has enough emitters for it to actually be set up properly. I think it needs two emitters per shield generator or something.
Telesci is literally impossible to do right now, there's no network for it to sync to, therefore it's impossible to do telesci.

And there's no toxins computer. and no Air pump.
Kitchen, Gym, Pool, Bar, EVA thingy to the left of the abcus, and the hallway below the pool needs lights.
Barman can access the kitchen using the left door into the kitchen.
Disposals runs in a loop.
Chapel is missing the desk, plants, tables, etc.
Emergency Internal blast door buttons are missing.
There definitely could be a lot more of the small lightbulbs in maint. Especially at solars, small rooms, and the like.
Solitary is missing a light.
the security contraband crate is not cardlockable
the armory door is glass? who would do such a thing
  • Super protector friend III spawns inside a window in the market area
  • Orange tinted sunglasses spawn inside a window in the chapel
Trying to use the mineral magnet results in this: Uh oh, something's gotten really fucked up with the magnet system. Please report this to a coder!

(04-27-2016, 04:39 PM)Huff H Law Wrote: I don't think the singularity engine has enough emitters for it to actually be set up properly. I think it needs two emitters per shield generator or something.

One is enough, two adds a failsafe