Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Mushroom FIX THIS SHIT Thread
If you wash your gloves in the Kitchen Sink then your gloves turn invisible no matter what you do. Even if you drop them
There are no arrivals pads, so if you latejoin you get teleported into space from the shuttle's pads Emergency Teleport function. Perhaps just have spawn pads linking to the arrivals shuttle on-station?
(06-04-2016, 11:57 AM)BlueHatCipher Wrote: There are no arrivals pads, so if you latejoin you get teleported into space from the shuttle's pads Emergency Teleport function. Perhaps just have spawn pads linking to the arrivals shuttle on-station?

Considering that arrivals is no longer a thing, I'll just add some pads around the station and replace arrivals with a podbay.

EDIT: Done
medbay's new disposal unit blocks the way into cryo
(11-19-2017, 03:34 AM)Eibel Wrote: medbay's new disposal unit blocks the way into cryo

fixed i think
The door to the canister storage room inside the mixing room is a maintenance access door instead of a research door.
More of a suggestion, the camera coverage in bar is quite spotty. There's this one patch of coverage in the southwest, with the rest of the bar in static. I really don't see a reason to have such spotty coverage, seeing how public the bar is.
"Emergency Internals" storage area doesn't appear to have a button to open it's bulkheads anywhere on the station.
(11-22-2017, 02:49 AM)Grifflez Wrote: "Emergency Internals" storage area doesn't appear to have a button to open it's bulkheads anywhere on the station.

not 100% sure but I think this is an intentional feature of the map? a room with a load of internals that the AI can decide when to open.
The AI lasers will start firing at people before they even enter the core room or module storage room. You can hear them through the solid wall.
(11-27-2017, 11:01 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: The AI lasers will start firing at people before they even enter the core room or module storage room. You can hear them through the solid wall.

this is the case in most maps. they fire at an area, and the walls around count as that area. if i'm not mistaken, it's a feature. acts as both an alarm system for the AI, and allows murdering tasing of intruders who break down walls
(11-22-2017, 07:07 AM)mbc Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 02:49 AM)Grifflez Wrote: "Emergency Internals" storage area doesn't appear to have a button to open it's bulkheads anywhere on the station.

not 100% sure but I think this is an intentional feature of the map? a room with a load of internals that the AI can decide when to open.

It is!
There's a missing wire in maintenance which means that the bridge and its offices get no power and that the communication consoles aren't hooked up to the communications dish.

The missing wire can be seen in the below screenshot. I checked at roundstart, and over multipe rounds.

[Image: xxF8jpu.png]
Add forensics scanners to security please.
From pretty much every Mushroom map round I've played, Cargo Bay always runs out of power at some point. The main issue is that though there are wires leading into Cargo Bay's APC, they're not actually providing power, given that the APC says there is no external power whatsoever. I'll have to find some time to make sure, but it seems that the culprit is these unconnected wires running up to Cargo's southern entrance:

[Image: wpgb0RW.png]