Poll: Which map should be updated next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ovary/devstation
40.00%
18 40.00%
donut
35.56%
16 35.56%
something else! (please post what)
24.44%
11 24.44%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Donut 2 FIX THIS SHIT Thread
The arrival shuttle is currently a freezing vacuum.
I'm good with mushroom
I want Mushroom!
I want Mushroom!!!!!!!!
I kinda wanna see axe man station get ported as it's own thing. Although I can't see it working as anything other then an admin gimmick or special map round type.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing the older maps get updated just to see how they work and if they're still playable.
I started with Donut 2, but really liked Mushroom.
did someone say mushroom? [Image: tvl7.png] just need to fix up the lights, and some other tidbits for it to work.
Flashing Mushroom M U S H R O O M Flashing Mushroom
Please update Mushroom next. It's my favorite station hands down mostly because I feel it still has the best security to date.

Also just for fun here is my top three stations
1: Mushroom Station
2: Donut 2
3 Cogmap 1

(04-24-2016, 05:09 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I started with Donut 2, but really liked Mushroom.

Same here Frank.
While Erik tackled Mushroom, I got to work on Ovary. Next I'll hit up Donut, any other stations left, and some pre-rev4407 maps.
Mushroom had a great security department.

I also remember the research department being especially deathtrap-y.
What I really liked about Mushroom was it's fairly simple layout. More or less a straight shot from one end of the station to the next, except there's that one loop in the middle that gives it just the right amount alternative pathing that's lacking in other straight shot maps like Destiny.
Zeta no longer has nukeman, and the other tools on the mainframe.
There are only two cyborg recharge points on the station, meaning that if robotics gets screwed the borgs do.
The medical dresser in the head surgeons office is invisible when opened. Also there's no manufacturers in medical, only two medical belts and no hyposprays.

There's also no tools in robotics, so you need to steal a set from somewhere before you can make borgs.