Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Make the Wrestling Belt Compatible with the Syndicate Mechanics Scanner
I want to proliferate WMDs (Wrestling Moves of Destruction) and turn the station into WWE Spaceslam 13.
This would only result in round-ending mass chaos.

yes.
Can you even afford both at once?
(04-10-2016, 09:51 PM)RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote: Can you even afford both at once?

Yes. You can also get a syndanalyzer another way.

Anyways, Yes. It's a traitor's prerogative to instigate true chaos; it's only natural that they should be given as much agency as is reasonable to accomplish this. Scanning champbelts? Quite reasonable as you could already scan csabers and laser rifles, I'd say.
Then full speed ahead!
Anything that turns the station into WRESTLEMANIA, and helps decide the TRUE KING OF THE RING, has my vote, mostly because it's absolutely hilarious.
This sounds like a good idea. It's not like you can wear more than one belt, so you're mostly just arming the crew.
(04-11-2016, 06:51 PM)Grayshift Wrote: This sounds like a good idea. It's not like you can wear more than one belt, so you're mostly just arming the crew.

Seriously, giving everyone a belt would lead to hilarious shenanigans as sec scrambles to figure out what the hell is going on, and people wrestling eachother trying to take down the traitor.
(04-11-2016, 07:27 PM)Camnui Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 06:51 PM)Grayshift Wrote: This sounds like a good idea. It's not like you can wear more than one belt, so you're mostly just arming the crew.

Seriously, giving everyone a belt would lead to hilarious shenanigans as sec scrambles to figure out what the hell is going on, and people wrestling eachother trying to take down the traitor.

Wouldn't the existence of 20 traitor belts tell people exactly who the traitor is though.

I mean unless you're smart and swap uniforms + identity as soon as word gets out that there are 20 belts on the station.
(04-12-2016, 09:10 AM)atomic1fire Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 07:27 PM)Camnui Wrote:

Wouldn't the existence of 20 traitor belts tell people exactly who the traitor is though.

I mean unless you're smart and swap uniforms + identity as soon as word gets out that there are 20 belts on the station.
There's a second way to get a syndie scanner, and there's the mining outpost mechanics shop.
I honestly can't think of a single reason why you would want to obfuscate the truth.

You made wrasslestation. Even if the most hardcore of nerdy vigilantes come after you for it, they will likely be met by a veritable cornucopia of wrasslin' fury by those whose heart you've won. If not making wrasslestation, then I can only think of running a tagteam with a mindslave and the salvaged scanner -- but then you're going loud anyways, so it matters not.

Even if yer some weirdo that wants to hide after all of that, there's always stable mutagen.
I'm gonna try making a patch for this.

Well, according to Erik, it's only a two line change.

Just add the following below the contraband line.
Code:
    mats = 20
    is_syndicate = 1
(04-10-2016, 05:59 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I want to proliferate WMDs (Wrestling Moves of Destruction) and turn the station into WWE Spaceslam 13.

Yes please, this would be cool, the wrestling station heh.