Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Neural PDA Implant
An implant that gives you a button to access an internal PDA on your abilities tab. Could come with whatever cart naturally comes with your job.

Getting PDA bombed would decapitate you.

I just think it would be nice to be able to use a PDA with a single button press.
(04-25-2016, 06:40 PM)Isaacs Alter Ego Wrote: An implant that gives you a button to access an internal PDA on your abilities tab. Could come with whatever cart naturally comes with your job.

Getting PDA bombed would decapitate you.

I just think it would be nice to be able to use a PDA with a single button press.

I was gonna say, As long as I can PDA bomb people with this why not? I mean it would certainly come in handy in a pinch, like you've been welded into a locker and spaced.
I recently found out you can click drag the pda to yourself to use it when it's on the ID slot.

Still, I'd be down for PDA implants.
PDA bombing decapitates you? Oh god. If this is the instant-implanter sort of implant, I can see a lot of scummy methods involving running up, implanting, then running away while triggering a one of the missiles.

I love it.
Decapitation shouldn't be guaranteed. Still won't be pleasant though.
(04-25-2016, 10:19 PM)RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote: Decapitation shouldn't be guaranteed. Still won't be pleasant though.

Maybe sometimes it can just blow both your eyeballs outta your skull
Lets see... options for PDA bomb.

Brain Damage
One/Two Eye(s) Blown Out
Temporary/Perminant Deafness
Paralysis
Explosive Belch
Decapitation

Weight them right and put the implant on a syringe-like timer and it'll be awesome. You'd see a lot more unusual procedures in medbay and people would only view it as a 90% deathtrap not 100%.
More implants! Yes!
Beep Beep

uh oh!

BOOM!

You go deaf!

Your left eyeball shoots out of your head in a bloody arc!

You have a killer headache!
This is a great idea
[Image: qnWhVNn.png]
Well now I'm even more convinced this should be a thing.
Give Clown PDA's some funny interaction. Like if the person gets decapitated, people can slip on their head. Or whenever they speak no one can hear them over the loud honk it makes.
Quick we need to patent this before the Apple iBoom reaches full development.