Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clowning Around
I was just thinking, maybe we could get a card(next to or under the Video card) that you put into your PDA to make it a slipping one, and having the clown suit on the skeleton in the VR Go-Kart track wearable in the real world if you were to strip it and put it on. Nothing too complicated, and again, just a suggestion. I like clowning and I take it as serious (as far as clowning goes) as I can.
Bring back pathology.

In VR.
Clown clothes are still on the map so having the VR ones transfer out would be pointless.

If you want to be a clown look around a bit.

Same if you want to be a mailman.
I know about the clown suit on the station, but the one i'm talking about is a slightly shredded version of the crisp, clean one. It's not a matter of ignorance, but of variety. Also, two people in clown suits would be pretty fun too. The pranks are endless. It just a silly idea, but the fun added would be worth making it a wearable item, in my opinion. It's not like the spite isn't there. At least, the front side and laying down spites are there. Anyway, it just a thought.
Not sure why it would be needed to add special items for a costume in crew quarters, Just ask Botany for more banana peels or whatever
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Not sure why it would be needed to add special items for a costume in crew quarters, Just ask Botany for more banana peels or whatever
n
the costume should when put on give you access to the HONK interface where you can order clown items via PDA.
That sound a bit overdoing it. All I wanted was the VR costume able to be taken to the real world and a PDA cartridge. The costume seems easier, but making and interface for it? That's to much to ask for just for clown costume. It was a job with a slip-able PDA, so the code has to be somewhere, at least, that's what I'm thinking. And it's not like this is an idea that will kill everyone on the station if a griefer gets it or can backfire and shoot lasers and blow up. At the wort, you get two clowns running around, honking and slipping folks. After all, is that not what a clown was put in space for? Honking and slipping?
I don't care about any of that. All that I want is a slippable sleeve for my PDA to complete the get-up.
Hmm. A coating of space lube to items...
You can be pretty dangerous with a slipable pda.

I was on some other server (as a clown) and got yelled at by the admins because some scientist was trying to kill me with drugs so I slipped him with my PDA and forcefed him his own drugs, killing him, but getting off with a warning because the scientist was a jerk.

Honk-fu can be pretty dangerous.
So the admins were angry at you..Because another dude was trying to murder you?
since there's a vendor for PDA cartridges now, why not have it dispense one that turns your PDA into the pink clown one when you put it in? when it's hacked, of course. you know, so the guy who wants to play superclown has to take a lick(or ten consecutive ones) of electricity every now and then.
I think the exact words were "Don't do it again".

I don't recall the server name, but when security questioned me in game the officer pretty much said scientists were allways griffing clowns, so I pretty much got off scott free besides a warning.

Anyway Clown should also have a kazoo to make kazoo noises with.