Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood Bowl 2 Orc Team
Alright you guys, due to my star player passing away after getting hit repeatedly on the head with a tankard (yes, it was a filthy dwarf) I am going to start up a new orc team with slightly different line up and I need YOUR help up to fill up the roster with creative and possibly funny names.  I'll try my best to provide you guys with progress of the team and maybe even try streaming it at some point.

So yes, what is blood bowl 2? Well, its a fantasy football game on Steam with a metric ton of violence and randomness due to dice rolls. 

Bubs & Friends (Also if someone wants to decide the team colour, home stadium name etc, that'd be cool.)
PENDING HOME COLOSEUM NAME: The Goonyards
----------------------------------------
1 Goblin - Clarks (For those who don't know, this is the guy who will be thrown around by the troll in hopes of him being able to score. There's also a chance the troll will just plain out eat him on the spot. Welp.)

1 Thrower - Weavel (Don't be alarmed, he's still an orc which means that he has just SLIGHTLY higher chance to actually catch or throw the ball.)

1 Black orc blocker  - Popecrunch (One of the best available players in the whole damn game. They have high STR, high armor but they are slow as heck. But thats for their purpose. They stand on the line and absolutely murder anyone who even looks wrong at the ball.)

1 Black orc blocker - Babayetu

1 Black orc blocker - Winklabom

1 Black orc blocker - HeadSurgeon

1 Troll - Bubs(Oh boy, this guy is a wall of muscle, but he is thick as that said wall. Has to roll +2 just to DO ANYTHING. He will be doing all the main fighting, blocking and throwing our goblin around. Lets see how many throws we can pull off before he eats him.)

1  Blitzer - Wonk (Same as black orc blockers, just not as strong but twice as mobile. Very expensive players who actually can get shit done.)

1 Blitzer - Wazdakka Jr. (In honor of my fallen star player.)

1 Blitzer - ErikHanson

1 Blitzer - Vitatroll's Dog

Also, anyone is free to claim a name, no matter how stupid it is.
can i be a blocker?

and for the goblin, why not clarks

it'd be a p silly joke
Added both of you, everyone else step up aswell and don't be shy. We'll crump some 'eads.
I'll be a blocker
i am the troll
I'll be a Blitzer
We're off to our first game! Here's a couple screenshots. http://imgur.com/a/BKaBp