Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Port-A-Puke
It's exactly like the Port-A-Poo, but with vomit instead of poo.

All the horror, none of the shit.
piss too. and blood when the victim is near death.

seeing the device in action could also trigger puking in bystanders like that weird canned fish or seeing someone scoop up puke does

then all the stomach acid can start dissolving non-galoshes shoes and eating holes in the hull
oh and all the fluids everywhere causes disease outbreaks to trigger. the portapuke should come with a miracle vaccine against everything for the traitor janitor so they can spread filth and pestilence freely
Sounds like a veritable human juicer; I can almost imagine a Ron Popeil infomercial.
(04-23-2016, 03:51 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Sounds like a veritable human juicer; I can almost imagine a Ron Popeil infomercial.

WILL IT BLEND? (the answer is yes and it's horrifyingly effective)
traitor janitor unique objective to cover 1000 tiles in disgusting mess
You have no idea how much I want this Noah. I loved the port a poo back in the day and seeing it come back in some form would almost make me as happy as when Haine brought back the blue clown
I don't think anyone in their right mind would code this.

But on that note, I do think anyone in their right mind would merge this if a patch was posted.

All I'm saying is I wouldn't be opposed to this but Ugh, that button....

tl;dr seal of approval
I guess I'll go look at the port-a-brig code and see what I can do.
!! THERE WE GO !!

http://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=6277
thank u
(04-23-2016, 12:48 PM)ErikHanson Wrote: !! THERE WE GO !!

http://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=6277

It's perfect
(04-23-2016, 09:02 AM)Marquesas Wrote: I don't think anyone in their right mind would code this.

But on that note, I do think anyone in their right mind would merge this if a patch was posted.

All I'm saying is I wouldn't be opposed to this but Ugh, that button....

tl;dr seal of approval

Mad Max