Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Under the sea!
I have recently stumbled on Barotrauma and i thought i share it with you all,  http://undertowgames.com/barotrauma/ . In this game you are a crewman in a submarine attempting to retrieve an alien artifact or kill a giant culthulian sea creature. Of course there are also an traitor aboard to make your life a living hell.

Hopefully one day we can get a goon server of this up, so we can all play together
I will try. It looks like a good game.
Yeah some of us IRC folks play it every now and then. It's a bunch of fun when everyone is on mumble and the submarine is getting attacked by sea monsters. Especially when you have ships that are named "The Compensator".
Just stumbled across an article talking about this game and how it was inspired by SS13. I thought it sounded a familiar and sure enough, this thread exists.

I may pick it up and have a run at it soon. Seems like it's coming along nicely.

PS: fairly certain it's free at the moment.
Its a fun game, but you do need a sizeable group to get the most from it
Yeah games pretty fun as long as your fellow crew don't open a airlock and let a group of shrimp into the ship seconds before the sub hits the ocean floor and everyone hits the ceiling.