Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Give wizards supportive spells that can help other wizards
Some quick examples:
  • Mass healing wave thatĀ heals the casting wizard and any other nearby wizards
  • Mind Meld - All spell cooldowns are lowered for the caster and other wizards nearby, but at the cost of any damage inflicted to one also being inflicted to the others
  • Lesser Ward - A minor defensive boost to all nearby wizards, not nearly as powerful as a full blown spell shield, but more powerful than your average suit of armor

Remember, these are just some examples, feel free to suggest more.
Why not more than just support spells, Variety is the spice of life for wizards, and there's not a supremely large amount of it currently. Here's an idea,

Glitter spell: coats all nonwizards in the room in annoying, itchy, FABULOUS glitter.
Hell, how about just a targeted healing spell?
If they get a healing spell then teleport needs to get removed. Wizards already use that to escape everything and use it to raid medbay to get meds. I think the scroll is the only type of teleport wizards should have.

(04-13-2016, 08:28 PM)Camnui Wrote: Why not more than just support spells, Variety is the spice of life for wizards, and there's not a supremely large amount of it currently. Here's an idea,

Glitter spell: coats all nonwizards in the room in annoying, itchy, FABULOUS glitter.

I like the glitter spell though. That should be a thing.
More spells to non-lethally annoy the crew is good in my book.
The annoying/gimmicks look more like they would be good additions to pandemonium rather than their old spells.