Mentor Aplication by RomanZC
Usual Character Name: Joao Marcos
BYOND Username: RomanZC
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: All days, at begin of night

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I really wanted to be a mentor in any server, well, I never was a admin or even a low admistrator rank in any server, so i want to be a mentor to learn about how to be a good admistrador..
I was admin in a server but he was down because was not very people playing, so the owner closed the server..
I am too friendly and patient, i really know how to help peole, but my english is not the best, and have a big number of error, but i still can help people with my Portuguese Leanguge in some rare cases..
Thanks for reading this

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Banned by herrspyguy, reason Signs up as security, starts attacking people and disconnects when prisoned. Appeal this, I guess. 
Banned by hainesa, reason Do not attack humans, traitors or not, if you are on default laws. You need to take a break and read this thoroughly: http://wiki.ss13.co/Artificial_Intelligence

Tinny Uptown. (wait, this is not Paradise Station, nah, nevermind)
Ah, sorry. You didn't write enough words into your application, do you want to write your application again in this thread or make a new one?
In this thread heeh, okay.
D:

Ok, nah, i will make a new thread
Yeah it happened to me my first application for mentor! I'll move it to the denied app subforum, cus that's what they did for mine.