Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add cold resistance to the Viking Clothes
This is just practical: I want to be able to look cool dressed as a space viking, so people can admire me, and not freeze to death. Specifically the helmet, because whenever someone puts it on on the ice moon the invariably freeze to death. I've seen at least three people die this way.
Also add Nordic strength so you can fight all the Normandanians
bladex454 Wrote:Also add Nordic strength so you can fight all the Normandanians
That's just silly. No.

Ice Moon Suggestion Thread by the way
Meh we are all goons here but yeah, Vikings were born in Scandinavia it's cold there. Someone born in Floridawould have less resistance and bundle up but it wouldn't be the same thing. Sort of how an animal adapts to its environment humans neon in colder climates are more used to it. Just because we have he clothes doesn't mean we are warm
bladex454 Wrote:Meh we are all goons here but yeah, Vikings were born in Scandinavia it's cold there. Someone born in Floridawould have less resistance and bundle up but it wouldn't be the same thing. Sort of how an animal adapts to its environment humans neon in colder climates are more used to it. Just because we have he clothes doesn't mean we are warm

please note: this is spacemans, I can inhale uranium and mashed potatoes and fart on a dog at will so I think silly viking armour found under a creature that doesn't exist on a carbon dioxide planet can resist cold thanks
please add the Nordinomicon so I can summon vikings
hahaha. That is pretty funny, but I guess I could update it.