Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Bug] Observers were unable to hear sounds when observing
Another one bites the dust.  Some banjo thing somebody bought for some great re

Patch: https://gist.github.com/Chnkr/367ecce6e4...857fbd1a94
THANK YOU SO MUCH
PLEASE ADD THIS IT HAS BOTHERED ME FOR YEARS!
(04-07-2016, 06:50 PM)robertmanbob Wrote: PLEASE ADD THIS IT HAS BOTHERED ME FOR YEARS!

Also #erikforcoder. Dude does a shit ton of work and fixes bugs all the time and even takes requests on what bugs you want fixed on IRC.
Rename Patches forum to ErikHanson's Stomping Grounds.
Bumping this as it's still a thing in game
Just to note, I think that this patch will make it so that if an observed person is gibbed, people around them will see messages for ghosts bursting out of their body. Not a huge issue, actually pretty funny but yeah!
(04-25-2016, 09:53 AM)MyBlueCorners Wrote: Just to note, I think that this patch will make it so that if a person is gibbed, people around them will see messages for ghosts bursting out of their body. Not a huge issue, actually pretty funny but yeah!

Oh! I totally did not notice that, you are right! "/mob/living/carbon/gib" checks for "for(var/mob/M in src)" and observers are technically mobs! Easy fix if needed.
please merge
(04-25-2016, 11:31 AM)robertmanbob Wrote: please merge

MARGE space bear

This bug has annoyed me and made me very sad for a long time. I really have wanted to hear the sickening squeal of the csaber as the person who killed me gets murdered in a dark corner by another traitor.