Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Bug/Feature] The wizard shuttle now has it's own comms array
Syndicate space pods where able to open the wizard shuttle, this was often abused by people. This patch intends to resolve this. get in not go out

Patch: https://gist.github.com/Chnkr/3c4f36d88e...c3236e905d
RIP infinite MagiVends. frown
You can still get inside if you're really clever!
(04-08-2016, 03:18 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: You can still get inside if you're really clever!

You could probably pull it off by holding a telecrystal in your hand.
(04-12-2016, 09:30 AM)Camnui Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 03:18 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: You can still get inside if you're really clever!

Isn't the wizard shuttle strictly off limits to anyone who isn't a wizard?
(04-12-2016, 11:20 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 09:30 AM)Camnui Wrote:

Isn't the wizard shuttle strictly off limits to anyone who isn't a wizard?

Only on wizard rounds, because going there and setting up a trap is considered both powergaming, and a "dick move"
[Image: c9a48efaf4.png]

There's no harm in going to the listening post if you know it isn't a nuke round because there aren't latejoin nukeops. Latejoin wizards, however, there are. That being said, I don't think I've ever seen anyone yelled at for going and grabbing a magivend scan real quick. It's admin's choice whether or not to enforce these things, as always.
(04-12-2016, 04:12 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: [Image: c9a48efaf4.png]

There's no harm in going to the listening post if you know it isn't a nuke round because there aren't latejoin nukeops. Latejoin wizards, however, there are. That being said, I don't think I've ever seen anyone yelled at for going and grabbing a magivend scan real quick. It's admin's choice whether or not to enforce these things, as always.

Honestly it's more fun trying to find ways to get into places you shouldn't be, as long as you aren't being a power gaming shitter. I know someone fixed the AI being able to access the machines in both outposts right after I figured it out Argh!
What if you're the wizard and you work with a mechanic to set up a telepad to your shuttle? It's okay if you invite people there, right?
(04-12-2016, 07:59 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: What if you're the wizard and you work with a mechanic to set up a telepad to your shuttle? It's okay if you invite people there, right?

A wizard once used the port-a-brig to bring people to his own party in his den.