Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robotics Operating Computer
Doesn't seem to register anyone on the table anymore. Tried it myself, and with a fellow roboticist. Also tried it with and without blood monitor implants (I'm determined to make them a trend), but nothing.
What did that computer even do in the first place
I think it was supposed to tell you what the damage on someone was, and if their brain was still viable?
Does it help with detecting/removing bullets/headspiders/implants?
Archenteron Wrote:Does it help with detecting/removing bullets/headspiders/implants?
I don't think so, but it very well might. Every time I've seen a headspider removed it was made clear to everyone involved that there was, in fact, a headspider inside the dude. No use checking the computer next to the table when you already know where it is and how to get at it.
h3half Wrote:I don't think so, but it very well might. Every time I've seen a headspider removed it was made clear to everyone involved that there was, in fact, a headspider inside the dude. No use checking the computer next to the table when you already know where it is and how to get at it.

Performing surgery on somebody should cause some serious brute damage if they're consious. Because then anesthetic would have a use first off, and most importantly the computer would have a use for not just digging around inside people to see if they have an implant/headspider/whatever.

Otherwise, yeah, I've never used this computer before anyway.
Readster Wrote:Performing surgery on somebody should cause some serious brute damage if they're consious. Because then anesthetic would have a use first off, and most importantly the computer would have a use for not just digging around inside people to see if they have an implant/headspider/whatever.

taking someone's butt off puts them down into orange from full health i believe.
Readster Wrote:
h3half Wrote:I don't think so, but it very well might. Every time I've seen a headspider removed it was made clear to everyone involved that there was, in fact, a headspider inside the dude. No use checking the computer next to the table when you already know where it is and how to get at it.

Performing surgery on somebody should cause some serious brute damage if they're consious. Because then anesthetic would have a use first off, and most importantly the computer would have a use for not just digging around inside people to see if they have an implant/headspider/whatever.

This is a good idea. Make it so that the patient convulses violently during surgery without anaesthesia, as an explanation. heck, you should have a chance of ruining the brain when debraining a conscious person for the same reason.

Right now, surgery is as simple as eating with a knife and fork. I wouldn't mind seeing one additional complication like this. Either mindlessly dig for an implant that might be there and possibly do damage without anaesthesia, or check the computer first.