Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expiscutrol
Expiscutrol (Explodium Suicitrollide) is a volitile medication that causes the individual to violantly explode, causing massive damage and a white hot flash fire that will engulph anyone within 4 feet.

-UPDATED-
(EVEN MORE EXPLOSIVE)

Pill A:
-Potassium, 10u
-Plasma, 10u
-Barium, 10u <- Replace Magnesium With Barium For Double Reaction
-Welding Fuel, 5u

Pill B
-Chlorine Triflouride, 20u
-Water, 10u

IMPORTANT: Pill A MUST be consumed BEFORE Pill B or the reaction will not occure (You will just burn to death alone) First take Pill A, then take Pill B within 5 seconds for maximum potency.
Warning: Might delete your body. You have been warned
Oh man I gotta try this out.
Man, back in 2011 I had a goal as a chemist to create a singular pill that would erase the body of whoever took it. I never achieved that goal and forgot about it.

Still need to find a way that uses only one pill.

Also, for maximum fun, replace the pills with two separate IV bags.
My usual for one pill suicide is:

fluorine 30
welding fuel 20
oil 10
black powder 10
chlorine 10
ethanol 5
chocolate 4
fire fighting foam 1

Heat to 400K exactly before decanting and serve promptly. Alternate temperatures may reduce effectiveness, cause explosions and/or lead to a failure to react.

Method of Action:
Chocolate decays into sugar in bloodstream, mixing with ethanol and welding fuel to yield napalm. Napalm has a lower ignition point than fuel, which causes it to ignite and create a fireball at the intended 400K consumption temperature. This will set the patient (and all adjacent) on fire and release heat. The heat will in turn detonate the oil, black powder and remaining welding fuel, releasing two more fireballs and a small explosion, while simultaneously synthesizing chlorine triflourine with the reaction heat for a total of 4 fireballs and one explosion thus far. At this point the patient should be dead or near dead. The chlorine triflourine and carbon tetrachloride react violently on synthesis to yield a further explosion to gib the corpse or, if they aren't dead already, finish them off.
This is just meant to be a quick, easy and very effective substitute since black powder is quite complicated. This mixture IS strong enough to take out reinforced walls and normal flooring.
It'll still kill you if you swap the black powder with more welding fuel.
I challenge you to produce a chem mix in a single 100u pill or container that:

Explodes a total of 5+ times (explosions that happen simultaneously with another explosion at the same time do not count toward the magic number of 5)
Does not expose the station to space
Does not contain any secret chems
Ensures the body is dead before the last explosion - so that the last explosion gibs the body.

Don't actually feel like you need to post the recipe here. Or do. Otherwise just post here if you've got the mix down. If you manage to make this, i'm sure we'll all want to see it tested on monkies ingame.
(04-02-2016, 09:04 AM)Mageziya Wrote: Man, back in 2011 I had a goal as a chemist to create a singular pill that would erase the body of whoever took it. I never achieved that goal and forgot about it.

Still need to find a way that uses only one pill.

Also, for maximum fun, replace the pills with two separate IV bags.

Dragon's Breath?
I've got something that should produce 5-6 non-simultaneous explosions with 1 pill, but I need to double check that it will A] kill people, and B] not destroy the floor. Well report back after testing
OK so extensive testing has revealed that my idea can only work if you inject the following into a ghostlier chili with a potency of more than 15 but less than 35:

10 cofee
10 ammonia
10 lithium
10 sulfuric acid
10 welding Fuel
10 diethylamine
10 bromine
10 carbon
10 oil
10 beer (or other non-ethanol alcohol, but weak is better)

The initial bite from the ghostlier chili heats you up to above 375 K, while the coffee (and later, the crank) maintains the body around that temperature. The beer decays into ethanol, which reacts with the diethlamine, bromine, carbon and oil to yield diphenhydramine. Diphenhydramine, ammonia, lithium, sulfuric acid and fuel then yield crank, which explodes with low severity on synthesis. In essence, every time there's a life tick, you get a crank explosion. Good for about 10 or so before you run out of one or more reagents.
(05-15-2016, 09:10 AM)Grek Wrote: OK so extensive testing has revealed that my idea can only work if you inject the following into a ghostlier chili with a potency of more than 15 but less than 35:

10 cofee
10 ammonia
10 lithium
10 sulfuric acid
10 welding Fuel
10 diethylamine
10 bromine
10 carbon
10 oil
10 beer (or other non-ethanol alcohol, but weak is better)

The initial bite from the ghostlier chili heats you up to above 375 K, while the coffee (and later, the crank) maintains the body around that temperature. The beer decays into ethanol, which reacts with the diethlamine, bromine, carbon and oil to yield diphenhydramine. Diphenhydramine, ammonia, lithium, sulfuric acid and fuel then yield crank, which explodes with low severity on synthesis. In essence, every time there's a life tick, you get a crank explosion. Good for about 10 or so before you run out of one or more reagents.
In theory, this could also work with azide instead of crank.
Incredible, the max i'd managed was 5 explosions -- not quite enough to gib reliably because the victim usually dies -after- the reaction ends. Id theorized a bit with some other crew on the 5 part mix, and we were sure we could slip a 6th in there, but 10 booms is incredible.

I think Grek's reaction takes the cake in this category. 10 explosions was way more booms than I thought you could get without using an IV bag.
Noah has a good idea too but with Azide you're gonna blow up tons of collateral stuff. Props to both of you

With non-secret mixes like these, its a wonder why people get scared of the secret stuff. I've always figured you could match the grade of any secret deathchem with a custom mix, and being the author of a custom deathmix is way more satisfying than guessworking your way through a scripted secret.

Edit: My mix was barium/potassium/water, clf3/Firefoam, magnesium explosion, black powder, and we'd considered azide but wanted alternatives in terms of less collateral damage.
black powder was kept to a low quantity for the same reason.
(05-15-2016, 10:37 AM)Boa Jacque Wrote: I think Grek's reaction takes the cake in this category. 10 explosions was way more booms than I thought you could get without using an IV bag.  
Noah has a good idea too but with Azide you're gonna blow up tons of collateral stuff.  Props to both of you

There's still plenty of collateral with crank, just not as much as with azide.

(05-15-2016, 10:37 AM)Boa Jacque Wrote: With non-secret mixes like these, its a wonder why people get scared of the secret stuff. I've always figured you could match the grade of any secret deathchem with a custom mix, and being the author of a custom deathmix is way more satisfying than guessworking your way through a scripted secret.

Because you can add secret stuff to the mixes for even more horrifying results.
I don't think you can with chlorine azide. None of the reagents are decay products unless there's some secret chem that I don't know about that turns into chlorine or something. And no, ice/magnesium chloride don't count since they don't decay. They turn into water/ammonia all at once.