Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoving someone into a reclaimer, then pulling them out, causes weirdness.
Shoving someone into an enzymatic reclaimer, then clicking a tile to 'drag' them back out, still keeps them marked as being inside the reclaimer, which is still counted as containing a dead person. Activating the 'full' reclaimer will kill whoever was previously stuffed in there regardless of where they are after being dragged out.
I've noticed a similar glitch occuring with scanners. I've put monkeys into genetic scanners or people into the cloning scanner and done the same thing. However, the glitch occurs when you try ejecting the person: When you eject them, they'll teleport back to the scanner they were in. I'm unsure if this works beyond a single tile forced movement, however, as I've never waited to find out.
Must be a general 'containers people enter/are put into' bug then! This reclaimer thing is still pretty butts because it resulted in a corpse being reclaimed after it was pulled out, if it had been a player the reclaimer would have been a big fat 'KILL' switch for whoever was put in then pulled out.
I'm no wizard, but couldn't dragging just check if the mob being draggeg is inside a container?
Grabcode itself is kinda grody. The problem here is that the enzymatic reclaimer does not properly check if the occupant is still inside the reclaimer when it's attack_hand proc is called.

A fix for this is really simple, and i thus went forward and submitted a patch for this which can be found here: http://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=6184
(03-30-2016, 10:13 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: Grabcode itself is kinda grody. The problem here is that the enzymatic reclaimer does not properly check if the occupant is still inside the reclaimer when it's attack_hand proc is called.

A fix for this is really simple, and i thus went forward and submitted a patch for this which can be found here: http://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=6184

Radical
was fixed a long time ago