Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Owls
Owls are cool and they don't get enough attention compared to bees and monkeys

if you attack someone wearing an owl suit in visual range of an owl mob they should peck and claw at you

further owl suggestions go here welcome to the owl thread on goonstation forums dot com
Find a way to communicate with Owls, except that they speak really bad and rude German.

"Ich bin eine Eule!"
"Ich bin die Nacht!"
"Ich wurde deine Augen essen!"
"Du hast eine hassliche gesicht."
"Scheiß unter eine andere Baumen, du Tier."

I don't know why this idea came to me.
Let wizards adopt an owl familiar, which is basically a single-mob version of the vampire summon-bats spell.

The owl is of course really beefy and really angry
(03-26-2016, 09:49 PM)Grifflez Wrote: Let wizards adopt an owl familiar, which is basically a single-mob version of the vampire summon-bats spell.

The owl is of course really beefy and really angry

It should insult the person it's attacking and sound like a chav.
(03-26-2016, 07:56 AM)Mageziya Wrote: Find a way to communicate with Owls, except that they speak really bad and rude German.

"Ich bin eine Eule!"
"Ich bin die Nacht!"
"Ich wurde deine Augen essen!"
"Du hast eine hassliche gesicht."
"Scheiß unter eine andere Baumen, du Tier."

I don't know why this idea came to me.

Low quality german talking sounds to them when they attack you.

Think South Park TSoT nazi zombies. Except the owls aren't nazis. Am i allowed to say nazi on the forums?
Make critter owls more common and able to fly up to the rafters (just make them invisible or offset or something) and hoot at passerby, occasionally swooping down to eat a space rat.

Also bring back the unique owl flashers, there's not enough to make owl mazes anymore.