Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Forcefully giving things to people
You know how you can offer people to take stuff with the *give command? There ought to be some traitor item or mutation that would allow you to forcefully put something into another person's hand even if their hands are full (it will make them drop what they're currently holding and replace it with the item you offer them).

That way, you could just trigger pipebombs or other explosives and just force them into people's hands.
With the recent implementation of the pickpocket grapple hook, this thread can be closed!
No honestly I think this has it's own potential. Disarm intent + clicking someone should have you try force an item into their hands, give it a little delay and it'd be fine.
(03-24-2016, 05:49 AM)Weavel Wrote: No honestly I think this has it's own potential. Disarm intent + clicking someone should have you try force an item into their hands, give it a little delay and it'd be fine.

Didn't this use to be a thing if you opened up the click-drag inventory menu and clicked one of their empty hands while holding an object?
that method still works, but it's pretty cumbersome I think. anything that improves quality of life I'm down for
(03-23-2016, 07:59 AM)Winklabom Wrote: You know how you can offer people to take stuff with the *give command? There ought to be some traitor item or mutation that would allow you to forcefully put something into another person's hand even if their hands are full (it will make them drop what they're currently holding and replace it with the item you offer them).

That way, you could just trigger pipebombs or other explosives and just force them into people's hands.

grab intent + item in active hand