Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Captain and HoP Traitor Items
In another thread it was mentioned that the Captain and HoP really lack traitor items. While that is understandable to an extent there should be something so... here is an idea thread.

I'll start with suggesting an ID Eraser for both the HoP and Captain. An expensive item with a cooldown that causes an ID to lose its privileges. This would last a random but fairly long length of time with a chance to be permanent on a critical hit. Pairs well with the Signal Jammer.
maybe for the hop there could be a doodad you could hook up to the ID computer which when you put the ID in, it could damage/short-out the chip in the ID which randomly causes doors the id doesnt have access to to open/bolt doors temporarily/give a nasty shock
My ideas for cap:

Nukeop in a Box: Contains a (fake) nuclear bomb that acts exactly the same as a regular nuke, with the 8 minute timer, the announcement about its deployment location, and etc. Comes with a complimentary red space suit/helmet. For fooling people about the round type, though only for a short time.

Swashbuckling Set: A pirate coat and a mug of grog. Wearing the coat makes it so the drunker you are, the higher your resistance to stuns and brute damage.

Ideas for HOP:

Ransomware: Virus disk that comes with a charge card. Can be installed on any computer on the station (Genetics consoles, cloning computer, AI upload, etc) and will completely lock it down from use until 10,000 credits are inserted into the console, which will deposit straight onto the HOP's charge card.

ID Bug: A box of small devices that can be attached to any ID. Allows full remote control over the ID: Access change, name/job change, and detonation with the strength of a PDA bomb.

For either/both:
Greyshirt-In-A-Can: A grenade that when detonated, releases a staff assistant NPC.
Amplified megaphone: Functionally identical to the amplified vuvuzela, but also shouts a pre-entered phrase every time you fire it.
(03-24-2016, 11:12 PM)Isaacs Alter Ego Wrote: My ideas for cap:

Nukeop in a Box: Contains a (fake) nuclear bomb that acts exactly the same as a regular nuke, with the 8 minute timer, the announcement about its deployment location, and etc. Comes with a complimentary red space suit/helmet. For fooling people about the round type, though only for a short time.

Swashbuckling Set: A pirate coat and a mug of grog. Wearing the coat makes it so the drunker you are, the higher your resistance to stuns and brute damage.

Ideas for HOP:

Ransomware: Virus disk that comes with a charge card. Can be installed on any computer on the station (Genetics consoles, cloning computer, AI upload, etc) and will completely lock it down from use until 10,000 credits are inserted into the console, which will deposit straight onto the HOP's charge card.

ID Bug: A box of small devices that can be attached to any ID. Allows full remote control over the ID: Access change, name/job change, and detonation with the strength of a PDA bomb.

For either/both:
Greyshirt-In-A-Can: A grenade that when detonated, releases a staff assistant NPC.

I think the Swashbuckling Set is a hilarious idea. Maybe gives you alcohol resistance as well so you don't kill yourself with it?
ID Bug sounds like a great idea, and so does Ransomware. But the greyshirt in a can, I dont see any use for. Maybe give the little guy a toolbox and make him hostile so he goes on a rampage?
head of personnel traitor item: downsizer - scrubs a person from crew records, empties their account, ceases their wages, deletes their bank account, and withdraws all access their id has. and maybe also physically shrinks them for stepping on. they are so small their radio earpiece falls off and their voice is just tiny squeaks. shrunk people can scoot under tables like monkeys can. all their sound effect emotes become very high pitched. if the victim manages to escape alive long enough to let the shrinking wear off they will still be reduced to the status of a DIRTY STOWAWAY
Mega laser: upgrade for the captain's antique laser gun. 1 shots stuns, 2 shots kills, 3 shots gibs. Can also be bought from the listening outpost
Staff assistant NPCs are assholes if you've ever seen them. If you get close they start beating the hell out of you and yelling that you are murdering them. So imagine throwing 2-3 of those into Genetics. Hilarity.
(03-26-2016, 02:27 AM)Isaacs Alter Ego Wrote: Staff assistant NPCs are assholes if you've ever seen them. If you get close they start beating the hell out of you and yelling that you are murdering them. So imagine throwing 2-3 of those into Genetics. Hilarity.
I've legit arrested one of them before figuring out it was an NPC while yelling at them for their behavior.
I think that makes it worth it then.
(03-25-2016, 02:53 AM)Roomba Wrote: Amplified megaphone: Functionally identical to the amplified vuvuzela, but also shouts a pre-entered phrase every time you fire it.
I'm partial to this idea, but mostly because I want to make the phrase FUS ROH DAH, and blow people away with a dragonborn fake id.

Dragonborn admin gimmick when
No wait, i know a better Captain traitor item, the fucking shield of captain america would be fucking cool, imagine it is able to stop bullets and shootings, and it can beat people up strongly! And the captain america shield comes with captain america suit as well.

going around with the captain america suit and the shield knocking and beating people over the station, the most strongest space american in the whole space.