Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Modded 1.7.10 Minecraft Server
Requesting whitelist, go by the name DrPangloss in-game.
(03-27-2016, 11:13 AM)somepotato Wrote: Not going to update the topic with those that are whitelisted anymore, got a little out of hand.

u lazy butt
Hey so with the void being opened up and everything I think there should be some definite rules / boundaries setup and some things clarified.
I've been mostly been hearing people want PvP outside neutral zones and for the server to focus on PvP, but said 'neutral zones' are not really well defined.
Is it just the /home house? Or does it expand for 500 blocks outward?
Also, I've heard the void is going to be used for just another neutral common zone, with no bases allowed. Is that true still?
If the server is going to focus on PvP, is there going to be any neutral zone to build cool stuff? Also along those lines, does PvP include destruction of bases or just killing players?
(03-28-2016, 10:52 PM)zewaka Wrote: Hey so with the void being opened up and everything I think there should be some definite rules / boundaries setup and some things clarified.
I've been mostly been hearing people want PvP outside neutral zones and for the server to focus on PvP, but said 'neutral zones' are not really well defined.
Is it just the /home house? Or does it expand for 500 blocks outward?
Also, I've heard the void is going to be used for just another neutral common zone, with no bases allowed. Is that true still?
If the server is going to focus on PvP, is there going to be any neutral zone to build cool stuff? Also along those lines, does PvP include destruction of bases or just killing players?

Can we avoid the robbing and destruction of bases? I don't want to have to hide away in some far corner of nowhere to just properly build a nice house. normal pvp is fine but murdering someone who's just hanging out doing stuff at their house should be off limits.
G R I F F.

I'm genuinely suprized to see that someone has done a terrible attempt to grief the central Applied Energistics setup  Argh! it's back up and running now.
Whitelist reset. I will now whitelist people on a case-by-case basis now.
Potato, please re-whitelist me, I'll avoid messing with things I do not understand from now on.
Pls, I beg for the whitelisting. I have done much good on the server! I don't think I did anything wrong other than my field trips to other dimensions which might've made some tourists wonder what we are wasting our power on. I am working on volcano of light that will guide us through the darkness.
Wakafanykai123

<Somepotato> you tell mr somepotato "pls"
Hello. Applying here for (re)whitelisting. I usually keep to myself in an NPC village a few km from /home. Uh, I haven't really contributed much to the home area but I don't think I've been too much of a burden.
I would enjoy being re-whitelisted so I can build pretty houses and get them taken over by everyone else on the server.
i want to be whitelisted because i never got around to playing before it was reset
(03-30-2016, 06:09 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i want to be whitelisted because i never got around to playing before it was reset

Yeah same here. I want to play with azungar. I haven't ever even grieffed in minecraft, it's just too easy way to get banned. So I'd appreciate a re-white list. Thanks!
(03-30-2016, 05:18 PM)Rubidium_Bradford Wrote: Hello. Applying here for (re)whitelisting. I usually keep to myself in an NPC village a few km from /home. Uh, I haven't really contributed much to the home area but I don't think I've been too much of a burden.
I can vouch for Rbradford, legit player who just wants to build a  nice village. 
(03-31-2016, 07:23 AM)RiceMaster Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 06:09 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i want to be whitelisted because i never got around to playing before it was reset

Yeah same here. I want to play with azungar. I haven't ever even grieffed in minecraft, it's just too easy way to get banned. So I'd appreciate a re-white list. Thanks!
Vouching for Ricemaster aswell, another legit and fun player. 

Also whoever griefed the AE, fuck you. The /home AE terminal is still not operating.
I wouldn't mind a rewhitelisting. Haven't had the chance to play yet, unfortunately
Aight. I'll whitelist yall when you're ready to play, just hop in the IRC channel whenever.