Poll: SHOULD THIS BE FIXED??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yeah man
8.70%
2 8.70%
well, no
91.30%
21 91.30%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punching asteroids with Hulk turns them into metal+floors
Last night, a radiation wave gave me hulk and I, being a responsible crewmember, promptly punched my way into EVA and went space exploring. I found an asteroid and, curious to see if I could affect them, I punched it. It promptly turned into a standard floor with three sheets of metal on top, like I had punched down a metal wall. I thought at first it was a ~special~ asteroid with something inside it, but this happened with every single one I found and punched. I don't think hulk is supposed to make you so strong that stone immediately smelts itself into metal sheets and flooring from the pressure of your blows.
Asteroids are currently just walls that pickaxes do fun things to; you can thermite them down, and as you said, convert them to metal. It's a bit silly, but unless you get a coder to rework asteroids into something else, it'll probably stay like that.
"HULK CONSTRUCT!" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
I...I just dont know
bladex454 Wrote:I...I just dont know
Then why post?
added a poll because i think this is a kind of funny "feature", but the choice lies with the PEOPLE!!! cast yr votes, it's your space civic duty
Construction Hulk?
HULK GIVE BACK TO SOCIETY WITH MEANINGFUL EMPLOYMENT.
Niars Wrote:HULK GIVE BACK TO SOCIETY WITH MEANINGFUL EMPLOYMENT.

Yeah, I regret ever reporting this, it's too funny to fix.
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:
Niars Wrote:HULK GIVE BACK TO SOCIETY WITH MEANINGFUL EMPLOYMENT.

Yeah, I regret ever reporting this, it's too funny to fix.

HULK GLAD THAT REASONABLE DEBATE AND DEMOCRATIC PROCESS ALLOW HULK MAKE POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION.
I support hulk magic.
HULK HAS A NICE THREE ROOM APARTMENT IN A METEOR UP FOR SALE. NO FURNITURE OR DOORS BUT YOU WILL NOT GET BETTER PRICES ANYWHERE ELSE
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:NO FURNITURE OR DOORS

OR OXYGEN
Timelimit Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:NO FURNITURE OR DOORS

OR OXYGEN
OR WALLS. HULK NOT LIKE WALLS. WALLS MAKE HULK MAD.
THIS INFORMATION MIGHT DRIVE THE VALUE OF THE APARTMENTS DOWN. I JUST LEAVE THOSE WARNINGS AS FUNNY QUIRKS THAT GIVE THE PROPERTY MORE CHARM AND SOME UNIQUENESS TO IT