Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strap down people to surgical tables
You should definitely be able to strap people down to surgical tables, there's been a few times where I've accidentally stabbed or been stabbed while surgery  was happening because of an accidental stand up. Also possibly emagging the table to prevent an easy escape for Victims
Idea I posted in IRC: Click the table to extend straps out of the sides. Then when a person is laid on it they would be strapped in. Straps would be able to broken out of like handcuffs, to prevent bucklecuffing from occurring again.
Just make it like handcuffs so you can escape if you have enough time alone

Edit: shit they beat me to it
Strapping someone in ought to reduce surgery mistakes
I can imagine it now. Being put under anesthesia by the roboticist, strapped to a table, and being murdered. Or even better just being anesthetized, cuffed, and dragged off to one of the rooms behind robotics to a conversion chamber. But being serious, I agree this should be a feature, and also that surgery mistake chance should be reduced when they're strapped in. Must be difficult to do surgery when your awake (Not many people use the sleeping agent) freely moving patient is flailing around in agony
(03-23-2016, 12:23 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Strapping someone in ought to reduce surgery mistakes
This. If the only reason to strap someone in is to keep them from escaping when you delimb them, getting strapped in will be everyone's cue to scream bloody murder over the radio.
Reduced surgery mistakes do make this sound like a really good idea, it's a pain trying to save someone and suddenly you're stabbing them instead of preforming heart surgery.