Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fancy Floor Rugs
Fancy Floor Rugs! 
for decor that doesn't involve turf tiles that go away from explosions and corpse hiding.

The idea here is to replace carpet turfs with a fancy floor carpet item that can be deployed like a body bag (place down by using, click-drag to fold up)

While the rug is on the floor, it looks fancy! And if you kill anyone, you can hide their corpse for slightly-suspect transportation.
I guess you could also hide other things, like living people, or contraband, or bombs. No one expects to unroll a carpet and find a bomb!

(Or just add a touch reaction to carpet reagent that wraps people up in a carpet, that idea was by Haine)
only if I can rip the carpet from under people

Isaac Kirkhope pulls the carpet from under Jay Wolff's feet!
(03-22-2016, 07:15 AM)Weavel Wrote: only if I can rip the carpet from under people

Isaac Kirkhope pulls the carpet from under Jay Wolff's feet!

That would also be great.
(03-22-2016, 06:13 AM)Grifflez Wrote: (Or just add a touch reaction to carpet reagent that wraps people up in a carpet, that idea was by Haine)

this is the best part of this suggestion and having carpet smoke be mildly dangerous would be hilarious
(03-22-2016, 09:00 PM)poland spring Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 06:13 AM)Grifflez Wrote: (Or just add a touch reaction to carpet reagent that wraps people up in a carpet, that idea was by Haine)

this is the best part of this suggestion and having carpet smoke be mildly dangerous would be hilarious

It's all fun and games until the escape shuttle becomes a collection of screaming, rolled up carpets.